Post your battle stations!

Newly redone battle station:

Not too great at cable management but its an improvement considering how it used to be:

Dont you judge me…

9 Likes

Eppiiiiicccc Dark Souls background.

<3

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s 3…

Here is my mobile battle station

It is a hp laptop with an e2-7110 quad [email protected]. 8GB of RAM(cam with 4). Currently it only has 500GB HDD in it, but I plan to add a SSD later. I’m running Pop_OS! on it. The mouse is a logitech mx anywhere (Great little mouse that the place I work carries for $40 even though it goes for around $60 online.) Headphones are the CB-1 from status audio. (@Logan recommended them in old Tek Syndicate video. They are great for the money if you want some flat headphones.)

It is just what I needed for some light gaming when I’m on my lunch break at work, and you can’t beat hardly beat $150 for a new laptop.

4 Likes

I loved all of them. 2 was my favorite. Best lore/NPCs imo.

Playing through Salt and Sanctuary now, which is more of a Castlevania + Dark Souls feel. Still epic. Hits the spot if you’re missing that style of play.

If you’re on linux you can install cmatrix and get similar results. I am sure there is a way to run a script after inactivity to simulate a regular screensaver.

good job that corner of the ceiling looks spotless fantastic

2 Likes

I guess he didn’t vacuum the floor or carpet or whatever…

Yay! My rig lives!

PCPP Build page: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/8kWD4D

10 Likes

Cutest damn cat.

What OS?

Windows 7 on a 850 Pro SSD, Ubuntu 16.04 and Fedora Workstation 26 and macOS Sierra 10.12.6 triple boot on a 750GB WD Black 2.5’’ 7200RPM HDD.

2 Likes

That is some 1337, right there. That’s awesome.

1 Like

Clover was the bootloader that made it easy. But I have to reinstall Clover each time Fedora tries to overwrite the bootloader.

Oh yeah, and this:

384.111 Nvidia Drivers work with the mainline 4.15 RC Kernels for Ubuntu. Still can’t control the RGB lighting in Linux for the STRIX card though.

1 Like

upgraded back to duel monitors

8 Likes

Are they still fighting?

14 Likes

What are those speakers?

Welcome back, I always preferred two over three tbh.

5 Likes

Is it just my imagination or does your mousepad have boobs?

2 Likes

I see a boobpad as well

2 Likes

well man has always created things in imitation of nature, planes, submarines, flying robo bats, boob mouse pads…

1 Like