Post pictures of what you ate!

Gin Tonic and “Salted Tortilla Chips” with hot hot dip. Me gusts.

2 Likes

Quite the breakfast there… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

its 7 pm in good ol germany. also i get up at 5 am and work till 3 pm. thx for the worries tho

1 Like

Hey I was 23 once, I wasn’t judging! :beers:

Columbus Ohio has a great food court.

Spicy fried chicken on white bread, pickles, vinegar cole slaw, mac and cheese, sweet tea, natural black cherry soda, banana pudding with whipped cream and nilla wafers on top.

Made huckleberry pancakes for NYE breakfast. Quite tasty!

2 Likes

Oh damn that looks nice, what’s the recipe for those?

Mostly laziness. It’s from a kit that my father and stepmother sent us for last Christmas :joy:

1 Like

My new year lonely dinner :frowning:

3 Likes

You could’ve come had curry with us!

Except we’re a little far away.

Edit: what’s that rice and mushroom dish?

Edit 2: wife says I have to give her credit for making the curry :grin:

1 Like

Um… Just rice and mushrooms, in the oven, with a bullion cube and covered with a tin foil. Literally…

1 Like

I’d add butter.

Everything’s better with butter!

1 Like

Could be,… Probably right… Still, it’s a simple and amazingly tasty garnish to the pork steaks…

What bread is that?

Honestly, I can make only basic pizza dough, but it’s so versatile, that I end up using it for everything. So this is just basic pizza dough.
Basically 3 1/2 cups of flour, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon if oil, I use sunflower oil for everything, separately I have 1 cup of 40C warm water with 1 teaspoon of sugar and a pack of yeast. Mix until it becomes a ball of dough, let it rest for an hour, make a few small balls of the dough and let them rest for some 20 minutes and bake…

1 Like

This new years dish, roastbeef with oven roasted potatos, green beans, fresh tomatos and thick mushroom gravy. Served with plenty of strong beer! Happy new year!

5 Likes

Kept hearing Takis were spicy, found a bag so got it and these are not spicy.

Rather late breakfast

2 Likes

Picked up what the local coffee shop calls a French toast muffin:

This thing weighed like 350g! It was excellent.

2 Likes

Bread balls, stuffed with ground pork and other sh…
received_1549912585058593

3 Likes