Post pictures of what you ate!

Good enough reason…

One meal in the last 36 hours, this tasted way better than I looked.

3 Likes

Pork meat with ham, mushrooms and gravy, on bed of French fries…

4 Likes

I just made a steaming hot pan full of macaroni Carbonara…

5 Likes

I made this.

4 Likes

Basically I wrapped bacon, mushrooms, garlic and onions in thin thin dough sheets…

I should have used baking paper sheet on the bottom. It got stuck…

3 Likes

I forgot how to quote an image. But we kinda have something similar to Kaprese Bruscheta here in the states, here we call them Pizza Bagles, or “Bagel Bites”. I ate those all the time as a kid.

1 Like

honestly, it’s just a slice of bread with pesto, tomatoes and mozzarella… I just use standard yellow cheese. Moz is expensive. I can make those whenever I want.

1 Like

A local delicacy, the garbage plate. This time with much better camera:

5 Likes

what’s in it, apart from pasta?

That looks terrible and tasty at the same time.

1 Like

It probably is tasty. There is meat in it, may be some curry powder, but it looks worse than my face…

This one is home fries, 2 cheeseburgers, baked beans, and mac salad with a bunch of hot sauce I added. Typically they’re eaten with meat sauce but I prefer them without.

There’s even a wiki for them :smile:
https://rocwiki.org/Garbage_Plates

sounds good to me

General Tso tofu

3 Likes

Nothing beats an afternoon snack of chocolate and beer.

1 Like

Grilled cheese with Tofurky Hickory Smoked deli slices, made with smoked provolone (smoke all the things!.. no… wait… not what I meant):

3 Likes

Well, it’s Christmas eve here, meaning 24-th, and I’ve been doing some cooking…

In no particular order:
Beans stew, mushrooms and vegetables rice, stuffed peppers, home made bread and the only thing I bought pre-made - cabbage leaves wraps…
My belly is fairly large, but I did made so much food I can’t eat it all…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Xmas breakfast I wanted to try something a little fancier:

Garlic-roasted asparagus, sunny-side-up eggs and sandwiched in between some smoked gouda cheese. The asparagus was a little underdone but otherwise a nice breakfast. Seasonings pretty much limited to smoked sea salt, smoked paprika and fresh-ground pepper (should be obvious we like smoked things at this point…).

Yes the plate is too small, big whoop, wannafightabboutit?

2 Likes