Post pictures of what you ate!

Pork chop with mushroom pasta and cheese sauce.
I would have made chicken breast, but the meat smelled funny.

4 Likes

Breakfast was Siggi’s vanilla skyr with almond granola:

3 Likes

I’ll probably forget to post this in the next few days so I’ll do it now. Made up some lunches for this week with quinoa, roasted purple sweet potatoes, steamed broccoli and baked marinated tofu.

4 Likes

So Kaprese bruscheta

Chicken breast, marinated with pesto

And oven baked potatoes with pesto butter

I had some tomatoes and pesto salad, that was gone way before I thought to take pictures…

4 Likes

i was bored at work, made a scotch egg.

7 Likes

It’s either you are a chef in a restaurant or I envy your job, that have resources for the staff to make scotch eggs…

@Steinwerks are you vegan/plant-based diet? Your Thanksgiving was identical to mine lol.

1 Like

Vegetarian, although I was vegan for about six years.

Dinner was Beyond Meat mock chicken strips baked with mushrooms and diced garlic in a wrap with spinach, pesto, a little marinara and some amazing French pecorino cheese.

3 Likes

Chicken, macaroni, mushrooms in tomato garlic spicy sauce.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Noodles! Broth is Oyster juice and fish broth with shoyu soy sauce and tamari, fermented soy bean paste, red sichuan oil, black sesame oil and black pepper oil. Also has habaneros, green onions, Fried smoked european style bacon, cilantro and garlic in it.

Basically it taste like extra strength smoked Ham/bacon.

2 Likes

Crème fraiche tortellini with bacon and onion.

5 Likes

Couple of Goat’s cheese and pesto breads (thanks, Lidl), and some coffee.

6 Likes

:drooling_face:

Those look amazing.

was stranded on the side of the road for 3 hours. Came back home and wanted something to warm me up

5 Likes

What is that?

its a pork stew with a lot of wine, garlic, tomato juice, onion, dijon, cayenne, oregano, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and puff pastry on top. oh, and obviously rice. I cooked the rice half way seperate, then tossed it in, honestly probably could of been cooked my outside of it, absorbed a bit more liquid than i was expecting.

3 Likes

I don’t quite understand why is the puff pastry on top…
But it looks good.

just because it was in the fridge and going to go bad if i didn’t use it soon.

3 Likes