Post pictures of what you ate!

Basically macaroni with mushrooms and soy sauce and chicken boob with herbal crust…

4 Likes

20171128_160737

Tried making carnitas with a pressure cooker came out pretty good.

5 Likes

Some kind of fricassee attempt… A fast lazy one…

2 Likes

Kaprese salad and couple sausages with cheese…

5 Likes

whats that on top of the salad - pesto ?

Pesto, yes…
It’s classic Kapresse salad - tomatoes, mozzarella and pesto. I just added olives to it.

1 Like

was too lazy too google it up :smiley: and also communication with other people is important :smiley:

1 Like

Fun fact, 90+% of the stuff in the forum can just be googled and the answer will be in the first few results. Yet, the forum is active… Nice talking to people.

1 Like

Yeah I agree it’s fun to work together, no matter what it is.

1 Like

Pasta, pesto, tomatoes, olives, no cheese though.

2 Likes

Pork, bacon and ham with mushrooms on a bed of fries…
1512330139845-1294137660
Our Cheff made it by mistake and gifted it to me…

1 Like

Rice and mushrooms and a desert, we here just call rice with milk…
1512688200069-1294137660

3 Likes

Is it just boiled rice with milk cinnamon and sugar?

2 Likes

just…

Seafood omelete with sausage
PHOTO_20171208_124911

2 Likes

still working on the omelette skills I see, but damn those sausages just look like something else … i think you had those before right ? I mean I remember talking about them before.

Btw are you making the omelette in a non stick pan or normal ( no special covers ) ?

My omelettes have been much better than this one just that I do not want to keep uploading pictures of eggs every day. Those are different sausages that is made of multiple types of meat. The last one I had was pure turkey sausage.

Are they again frozen and from the same manufacturer because on the outside they look really close to the previous :smiley:

Different manufacturer. I’ll send a picture real quick.

Previous sausage
The one I ate today (12/08/17)

3 Likes

Those actually sound good as in ingredients and content. I am actually surprised wit the amount of protein. BTW you got double serving there … (If we look the package)