Post pictures of what you ate!

Sweet tiny little pulsating black baby Jesus...

1 Like

Ok.......... how about a bone in NY Striploin with some left over Pilaf and Ancient grain bread. More pickeld asperagus of course.

Them Grill marks tho right. Always preferred diamonds to squares.

2 Likes

Pork and pasta...
Pan fried with garlic and soy sauce...

2 Likes

Diabetus.

5 Likes

It's zucchini, potatoes, rice and mushrooms, because of course there will be mushrooms in everything...

2 Likes

2 Likes

Why does the picture look so up close?

I hope your feeling happy now...

I love that song... I love that band as well... Wonder what happened to them...
1 Like

Pan fried macaroni with onions and green herbs...

Where are the mushrooms, you may ask... Well, here they are, with the breaded chicken bites with soy sauce...

4 Likes

Now that looks delicious!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:
We serve the chicken bites with mushrooms in the restaurant, where i am a barman. We usually are serving them with mashed potatoes, but i was too lazy to boil potatoes, then mash them with stuff, so i boiled macaroni and fried them with stuff, because that made sense in my head...

2 Likes

Bruster's three scoop ice cream. Cake batter, birthday cake, and chocolate chip cookie dough with sprinkles and cookie dough bites. Or in other words, frozen diabetes.

3 Likes

Five different kind of beans mixed with high quality vegetables (top layer)

x2 Chicken breast's and x2 high quality salmon. (bottom layer) Ate half in one go

4 Likes

Pan fried pork chop

And properly made Chinese fried rice with the egg and everything...

6 Likes

Question to everyone:
What should I cook tonight, involving a chicken breast?
Throw ideas at me. No poll, just whatever...

PS: No answers 4 hours later, so I have decided what to do...
I will make some breaded chicken nuggets, as people seems to call them, then i will make a pancake rolls with vegies inside...

Pictures in a few hours...

2 Likes

As I promised:

Garlic, olives, mushrooms and other stuff inside...

4 Likes

Improvised home made gyro? How was it? I always fail miserably trying to make my own by myself :frowning:

Oh buddy, this is not Gyro... Its a standard pancake, thinly fried, rolled with some filling. In my case olives and mushrooms and stuff...

AFAIK gyro is more like a duner, not like a pancake...

5 Likes

gyro is the greek version of a duner yeah, but you did it with a pancake, still looks good

1 Like

@psycho_666 Now I just want to steal the food you make. That looks delicious. If only pictures can go through dimensions.

1 Like