Post pictures of what you ate!

Too late... It's already gone inside my worryingly growing belly...
So tomorrow i think i will make a pork roll, but i should see if i have the proper meat for it, cause i may not... And then i'll have to do something else with a large piece of pork steak...

1 Like

more like a crepe?

1 Like

Ahi Tuna, Blackend and some perogies.

5 Likes

Exactly like crepe... It's just here, we have one name for them and pancakes. I didn't even know there is a word for it...
It's like cookies and biscuits. In my country they are all biscuits and they are all called biscuits...

But back on topic, yes. Basically that with some fried stuff rolled over.

1 Like

My plan for tonight's dinner is simple.
I have a pork chop I'm going to marinate and bake in the oven on a bed of mushrooms and olives with topping of egg and cheese. On the other hand I will also have almost RGB garnish with tomatoes, potatoes and zucchini, oven baked with the same topping of eggs and cheese.
Turns out I'm not as unemployed as I was thinking, so this will be prepared as soon as I get home, meaning starting in about 2 hours...

1 Like

Cannot wait for the results.

Meanwhile, same shit, different day. I need to get some more meat or I will have to resort using sardines and possibly spam. Not that I mind. Also need to try Havarti cheese.

4 Likes

ftfy :wink:

1 Like

Not a fan of buying McDonald's but don't mind free McDonald's if someone is paying. This is a Grand Mac which I'm pretty sure this was the original size of the Big Mac decades before they slowly shrink it down to where it is at now.

You're gonna need two hands.

Jokes on you McDs, I have basketball gripping hands. Also, I remember I have jalapeños. Why did I not put that on my grilled cheese?

3 Likes

Here we go...

Potatoes, tomatoes and zucchini with some spices...

The pork chop buried in mushrooms and olives... And garlic... And spices...

There was a slight change of plans... The store was closed for some reason and I was left cheeseless, so I did what I could with eggs and flour...

PS:

3 Likes

I feel like those potatoes need something extra like sauce to be more enticing. Otherwise, good looking meal.

1 Like

Should have been eggs and cheese on top... More melty, but no...
Anyways, I'm very happy with the final result...

Grilled up a bone in Prime Rib Steak, tortellini alfredo on the side.

Was damn good.

3 Likes

So I tried to make the so called "stephanie roll"...
Spectacular failure. So I mixed what I already had and just baked it...

I wasn't sure if this is going to be enough for me, so I baked some other stuff as well...
Macaroni, mushrooms, onions, garlic, spices, etc...

3 Likes

Before or after pictures?

??? before or after pictures what???

You can't figure out what I was saying? LOL!

No, and still can't... Could be something in the language, some verb I am not really familiar with, but anyway...
Here we go...
Lasagna Bolognese

One layer bechamel

One layer bolognese sauce...
And after baking - cheese on top...

I just took it out of the oven, so it's still steaming hot. As soon as it cools a bit I will post another picture of a slice if I am able to take out a proper slice...
PS: nope, it's too liquidy, so nope... Spoon it is...
PS2:

3 Likes

Donair platter!!!

5 Likes

Back on Chinese diet again...

Orange chicken with rice...

5 Likes

Breaded chicken nuggets

Had some eggs and stuff left after the chicken so...

Also fried some onions...
And to top it all off - garlic buttered mushrooms...

3 Likes