Post pictures of what you ate!

This is 2am local, saturday…
There is a chance I may still be at work :rofl:

U a glorious mustache guy? Or am I looking in the wrong twitch channel?

Don’t worry, I plan to eventually add more streams once I get my life together. I may do some “study with me” streams too.

If you wanna call it that. I used to curl and twist it. I have just been lazy lately

Mastic_Warrior?

1 Like

Consider your ass followed…

1 Like

Well, um, you gonna have to fite my wife for this ass… Oh wait. You meant on twitch.

1 Like

You had one job… All you should have said is DAT ASS… But noooo…
Anyways, we are drifting away from the topic at hand…

3 Likes

Maybe I will cook a pork butt next week. You don’t know… I joke and you are right.

DAT ASS!

3 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

There we go, now I can go to bed happy :wink:

Shut up :rofl:

2 Likes

Kapama - sauerkraut with a lot of different kinds of meat…

It doesn’t look like anything specia, but then:

In there, it’s beef sausage, pork butt, bacon and chicken breast with garlic…

9 Likes

I need to buy sauerkraut tomorrow.

2 Likes

If the squirrel cooks it, I know it is special for sure!

3 Likes

happy squirrel noises
:blush:

2 Likes

Some grilled chicken thighs, veggies, and topping (cilantro, feta, and jalapeño).

9 Likes

you should cook dat ass and by ass i mean donkey. historically donkey was a substitute for many cow and pork products in india as it was a compromise to not offended the Hindus and Muslims. all my indian scabbards are donkey leather and the meat is supposed to taste a bit like beef or less gamey deer.

it has a lot of well worked muscle that can be very good slow cooked but somewhat hard to get in some areas of the world. and hey who else can say they cooked ass? great click bait title and gives the viewers a question “what does ass taste like?” they cant easily google. extra bonus points if you cook the donkeys butt

3 Likes

Down in MEX I was surprised to learn a young burro is often served at family functions. A wedding or a quinceanera or another birthday. Its sweeter and a bit less gamey than pork. IMO

1 Like

You beat me to it.

When two people really love eachother…

4 Likes

Chicken Katsu Curry

8 Likes

made pot pies. used some of the home made sausage i made and froze a while back and hamburger, frozen peas, potato, onions, green onions, bok choy (it was on sale and in season), and a home made gravy. first batch i made the dough waaaay to thick and cooked longer and rolled much thinner pie dough for the second batch i made a few hours ago. first batch was ok the second batch made all the effort worth it. still have most of the filling making more pies tomorrow probably going to do a big sheppards pie at some point because these little ones only use a cup or so each

^notice way to thick

^much better 2nd batch

11 Likes

Lentils with leek, cured beef, picked garlic and herbal bread…

9 Likes

I just realised I should buy some cheap beef and salt cure and dry, it might be good in soups.

3 Likes