Post pictures of what you ate!

It’s OK… I need to buy new cooker anyways. That one is absolute trash :joy:

2 Likes

Steak, baby potatoes and veg tonight.

9 Likes

So, if you want to put a spin on that, add a can of creme of mushroom to that with some chicken broth. My dad calls it Chicken Vega and he learned it while on a deployment in Italy.

3 Likes

I pre-boiled the chicken thighs, so I made the rice with chicken stock.
I didn’t have any mushrooms at hand and felt too lazy to go to the store :rofl:

You were halfway there. Maybe next time?

3 Likes

Woah, living on a prayer…

3 Likes

Take my hand…

3 Likes

Are you sure? I’m kinda perv
:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

:blush: Don’t make me blush!

2 Likes

I’ll break it I swear.

/misheard lyrics

3 Likes

Oooh ow!

2 Likes

No pictures because, lazy, but I made some chicken and did a kale and sweet cabbage salad.

Today will be grilled chicken an a Caesar, with anchovies.

1 Like

Just some basmati rice and butter chicken. Dinner for two. Me last night and me this evening.

11 Likes

Turkish delight, from actual Turkey! (A friend went and thought of me :slight_smile: )

6 Likes

My favourite. I’ll need a review!

1 Like

Thai Chicken Red Curry.

12 Likes

Cottage pie with cheese on top.
I will give you a picture of a slice later, cause it’s piping hot and I need to go to work soon, so after I come back from work I will get a slice.

PS: I couldn’t resist and cut a slice…
Well…

12 Likes

made some sausage the old way with a cleaver, cutting board, and repetitive motion injury’s to my wrist. want to make gyoza based on this guys recipe. diced garlic, ginger, and green onion and added soy sauce(msg sub kinda it has msg in it), salt, pepper, paprika and to the couple pounds im not freezing im added sesame oil. 6.5lb pork butt so most of it is getting frozen for later use and the rest is staying in the fridge for at least a day going to add the cabbage later and sadly couldnt get Chinese chives. also mixed in the 1lb of sausage i had thats already been aged. took about 10 minutes a pound not counting sharpening time.

made ground meat before but not fancy sausage like this and went between 1.5-2% salt by weight. going to make home made gyoza wrappers soon™ but lots of snow and bad weather has already caused a ton of delays might have power outage =/

8 Likes

Roasted a chicken, macaroni salad, and liquid veggies.

6 Likes

Pan fried okra with quinoa and some veggies…

8 Likes