Post pictures of what you ate!

Thank you. So nice of you to say this…
Why did you ever doubt the almighty squirrel is beyond me, but now you see the truth :slight_smile:
Also yes, I am trying to be as nice as possible to the people I live and work with…

3 Likes

You’d be surprised how many people don’t understand how important that is.

Reading this thread before breakfast is dangerous. Now I have that “eat the refrigerator” feeling again.

3 Likes

Oh, I have been living with other people for almost 20 years now… I know… I KNOOOOOOW…

Yup… Yup yup yup…

4 Likes

I ordered chipotle. Hopefully it gets here before i start vommitting. I fast through the morning. All i have is coffee and water. But by 2 or 3pm i get to a point where my stomach is super uncomfortable. It leads to gagging. Looking at this thread makes it all the more worse. :frowning:

2 Likes

Y U NO breakfast?

1 Like

Coffee tides me over theough the morning. I just dont like eating till around afternoon.

Sometimess ill have a yogurt or banana or orange. Something light.

1 Like

A banana with two tangerines…
You need to fix your eating habits…

1 Like

I save my hunger for savory meals. Also I like lasagna, had that the last two days. Homemade.

1 Like

I am munching on some nuts. while waiting for my order.

2 Likes

Public forum, you…

1 Like

And you always have nuts!

2 Likes

I mean what kind of squirrel would I be without nuts?
Hungry… I would be hungry squirrel…

2 Likes

Almonds you…

1 Like

its usually reserved for drinks and thanksgiving dinner in the US

1 Like

did another tempura fry this time with chicken thighs, muchrooms, bell peppers, and onion rings. played around with the recipe like always adding tamarind containing Worcestershire sauce and Kashmiri chili powder to the chicken as it marinated with the spices in the fridge before adding the tempura ingredients as tamarind and kashmiri are the two main ingredients for kashmiri chicken was wondering how it would taste and it was pretty good so i did that to the vegetables too. unfortunately used button mushrooms which arent the best to fry but they were on sale and the peppers turned out amazing. also used gochujang in the honey sauce this time which imo improved the flavor. chopsticks in the tempura is the trick to dropping things into the oil without burning yourself when the oil splashes.

10 Likes

I was already thinking about if you could fry the mushroom first before the deep frying. Might get too small though. Or… fry the mushroom, quickly freeze them into thin lumps just so they keep together, and then dip them in batter and deep fry them.

2 Likes

I would recommend trying to make karaage. Very similar but is a great finger/snack food.

I couldn’t eat for 3 days for a medical procedure afterwards I treated myself to a quad patty burger

13 Likes

Followed up with bison steak medium rare and potatoes. Wish they had thicker cuts.

14 Likes