Post pictures of what you ate!

No, not from pure zucchini, but it sounds good.

3 Likes

Vegetarian as well…
If you remove the eggs and cheese and paired with vinegar and garlic sauce with some fresh herbs, to make it entirely vegan…
Lovely for the summer…

3 Likes

Heck of a coincidence coming back after a long time and the first thing I see that I missed in this channel is an advert with a character I just discovered from the Evercade VS I just bought last week. Pretty nifty to see an arcade game associated with the brand and its actually pretty decent.

1 Like

made flat bread and menemen no recepie just added the normal ingredients until the dough was the right consistency then tore of chunks to flatten and fry. the menemen is sauteed onions and peppers and spices then throw in a can of tomato and cook down then add raw whisked eggs and turn off heat let residual cook the eggs and thicken sauce.
used the ingrediants i had at hand not whats ideal and it turned out better then i thought it would

11 Likes

quinoa stuffed peppers

10 Likes

Deluxe, top of its category, exclusive…

Alright is Goodfellas pizza pockets, more just a folded square pizza base with meh level toppings. Fine but nah, that is enough.

7 Likes

I had a similar meal from Subway. Cold cuts and cheese inside. I added mustard to help it…lol

1 Like

Another salad. Cucumber, sweet red pepper, tomatoes, celery, green onions, mushrooms, and strawberries. Used bacon bits, feta, turmeric powder, and balsamic vinegar as condiments.

8 Likes

Stepped it up a little with Bbq chicken thigh bites.

You cook em for most of the time and heat up the sauce packets in some warm water, take the now cooked chicken out, cover in sauce and put back in the oven for a couple of minutes to finish.

Frozen food, easy, but tasty.

7 Likes

made bean paste with chili and another batch of the pork with mole using pork butt and a home made queso cheese sauce eating it over rice atm because cant be fucked to make burrito my bad legs too bad and i just burnt my hand pretty bad. sitting hear sticking it in a 10 gal bucket of ice water

8 Likes

I found these unique pans at goodwill and now my banana bread (w walnuts) is flying saucer shaped.

11 Likes

Grilled chicken and potatoes.

8 Likes

WHAT! I took Home EC in high school in 1971, and we cooked dinners several times!

I guess they decided it’d be a good idea to limit the number of times teenagers and fire come into contact.

Pointless, I know.

1 Like

Just a chicken fillet. Grilled. With fries… and beer…

7 Likes

Chili. Used up lots of veggies that were getting older. Including a corn on the cob.

8 Likes

Hickory smoked veggie burger with trumpet mushrooms, caramelized onions and cashew cheese

12 Likes

steak && salad;

11 Likes

Rice w/ Sriracha
Romaine salad w/ Greek yogurt ranch
Chicken w/ Weber Beer Can Chicken seasoning

I’m torn whether or not to keep buying the thin-sliced breasts. It’s so much easier to prep and cook, but it’s also like 35% more expensive than whole breasts.

7 Likes

ran out of tortillas made me quick some roti. no yeast water + oil + flour simple version added sugar, salt, 1 egg, and a bit of milk to brown better.

chapati shown here is a type of roti and pretty similar but arent brushed with butter like mine

9 Likes