Post pictures of what you ate!

Dinner…

6 Likes

I’m not sure your heart would feel the same way about your meat-heart, but I understand the sentiment. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It’s a beef sausage with eggs and cheese… Yes, cholesterol wahay :rofl:

Scrambled eggs with peppers, tomatoes and olives …

9 Likes

Can someone here make a Raspberry Pie ?

4 Likes

can i? yes. will i? probably not unless the raspberries are dirt cheap

on the topic of dirt cheap chicken quarters were 89 cents/lb so i bought 10lbs separated the legs and thighs and made tandoori chicken out of the thighs and threw it in a tomato based sauce i made with sautéed onions and peppers

marinating

pre onions/peppers sauce

post onions/peppers

one of the four batches, very tiny pieces this week for some reason?

a couple pieces without bones before getting chopped up

ready to eat i did get seconds the roti bread takes up a lot of the plate

8 Likes

Mushroom :mushroom: jerky

Not bad tbh

9 Likes

Stuffed peppers… With white sauce…

7 Likes

Vegan döner kebab. Was pretty good. But the sweet fries were even gooder.

13 Likes

Dude… You didn’t… Dude… I mean… DUDE…
Y U NO LOVE for the Onion rings?
You didn’t mention… DUDE…
There is one delicious thing on those images and that’s the onion rings…

DUDE…

Vegan biscuits and gravy

10 Likes

I adore onion rings. But these, while good and tasty, were generic ones. The kinds you get in Burger King. Good, but nothing special. The sweet potato fries, though…

3 Likes

Meatballs in tomato sauce…

7 Likes

Bourbon steak tips, Brussels sprouts, and red onions.

12 Likes

made more tandoori chicken

forgot to take picts when i finished the last batch so this is take hours later after half of it got ate and its spent some time in fridge

also fried up some bacon then sausage in the bacon fat which i kinda turned into a chili oil with various dried chilies and spices. super plain jane sausage so i wanted to make it more interesting planning on making pizza in a few days.

8 Likes

9 Likes

I made myself some stew. Used onion, sausage, mushroom, a tomato, potatoes, and peas. And 35% cream for the sauce thickened with flour and water. Salt, pepper, Worcestershire, and nutmeg. Just about to start to eat it now…
And… it’s good!

7 Likes

made pizza some of that chicken + bacon, pepperoni, home made sauce, mozzarella, mushrooms, onions made 4 with one being deep dish chicago style cheese on the bottom sauce on top bit of cheese on top at the end.

9 Likes

I like fish so much I should go back to being gollum. This piece of fish was so big it nearly didn’t fit in the pan. :yay:

Salmon cooked in garlic butter with some brown rice and greens. :+1:

9 Likes

Bruh, next time buy new. You’ll be blown away by the taste!

6 Likes