Post pictures of what you ate!

had leftover frys and a ton of random toppings so threw them and some chips in the oven with cheese, mac and cheese, refried bean, leftover steak, and chili on top. when it came out added salsa, olives, peppers, guac, and a fresh tomato and this weird conglomerate was really fucking good. definitely need silverware for this

12 Likes

Schnitzel with olive garlic rice…

10 Likes

Beans…
With fresh mint…

8 Likes

This thread makes me hungry.

7 Likes

Splurged on pizza yesterday. Access to the new to me pizza place was thru a back alley… Real prosciutto, real pineapple, and real jalapeno. It was awesome!

Supper was cubed potatoes, mushrooms and corn. I precooked the corn in the microwave in its leaves, then peeled it and added to the pan to get some char.

And last is late night snack. Cucumber, tomatoe, mushroom, and feta salad. Salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar to top it off.

12 Likes

Im only here for food ideas, when I browse this section, I always made sure i already ate.

5 Likes

Green peas with some pork…

4 Likes

Worth it!

Do share whatever you cook!

1 Like

He’s an eel… He eats plankton wit a side of seaweed :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

2 Likes

How do you rotate in forum tags…anyway…

Sourdough toasted in a frying pan on a bit of olive oil + homemade pesto + chicken + some salad with balsamic glaze

9 Likes

rotate the image in the phone picture viewer or computer pic viewer

2 Likes

made carbonera using the italian/alex the french guy method. double boiler + egg + bacon grease + pasta water + cheese. used parm and queso fresco which is a cheap sudo mozzarella was less then half price and what you see on the noodles on bottom pic it doesnt melt as easily. double boiled the sauce while mixing until it was whipped cream/eggs benedict like texture then mixed with green onions and noodles and bacon and chicken about 50/50 on the meats. pretty good and cheap next time using more eggs and some other cheese thats dryer

11 Likes

Chicken with rice…

9 Likes

What’s in the rice? I see olives, maybe onion? And…?

2 Likes

Garlic, olives and zucchini… Salt and black pepper and finely sliced chilly…
Felt to lazy to peel and chop an onion. Needed to get rid of the zucchini…

3 Likes

Ahhh, the zucchini is what puzzled me. I don’t eat it. I thought maybe it was tofu.

1 Like

I opened the fridge to take the chicken and I noticed the zucchini just sitting there…
So I just chopped it up.

Y do?

Zucchini is good as filler in meatballs also.

1 Like

Have you ever had zucchini meatballs? As in grated zucchini, drained from most of the liquid, some eggs and cheese in there as well, dill, and flour to soak up the rest of the liquid. Form into balls and fry in a pan…
When done serve with garlic yogurt sauce…

4 Likes