Post pictures of what you ate!

i hammer it flat but as it cooked the muscle contracted thicker and its hard to eat ramen with pork when the slices are a mouthful. thats like 3lb’s of pork

1 Like

BTW I am just messing around… I get it, why would you chop the cutlet…
You wanna know something fun? I can’t find Panko anywhere in the entire city, but as I see, neither could you.

scroll up i can find it i just dont bother half the time corn starch vs panko is neck and neck in a lot of cases imo

1 Like

Made my own chips (crisps).

And Chocolate Cake.

10 Likes

Shepherds Pie.

7 Likes

Both look really good! I’d like this cake for breakfast right now.

1 Like

EDIT:

You know what? Im not Italian and I dont know how to order the wording of the recipe but it has:
garlic
Parmesan cheese
Parma ham
basil
sundried tomatoes
lemon

It was a bit salty and I definitely put more parma ham than I should’ve.

8 Likes

Katsu is fine. Most ramen I’ve tried has straight up pork slices. Chicken is rarer.

1 Like
4 Likes

Last nights steak + salad. Carmelized onions, mushrooms, roasted garlic. :metal:

9 Likes

Clay pots with tomato, cheese, some cured sausage and eggs in top…

8 Likes

made bread sticks, while getting ingredients for ramen saw a 3 cheese marinara on sale got inspired. think i will bother to roll them out instead of doing the pizza place style next time to get more crust and crunch.

12 Likes

Chikin wings with potatoes, with beer, in the oven…

8 Likes

And here I thought beer can chicken was purely an American redneck invention. :smiley:

2 Likes

Chicken strips and Ceaser salad.

9 Likes

made pulled pork. slow cooker with home made marinade and spices then strain, reduce, freeze, remove fat at the top, and re mix with the pork after its been toasted in the oven for a bit of smoky flavor and texture. also made that turkish flat bread again

11 Likes

Easy fall meal prep: lentil soup and sourdough toast

13 Likes

P soup with bacon and some cured sausage…

9 Likes

Wedding anniversary…

12 Likes