Post pictures of what you ate!

Your pizzas look better :joy:

3 Likes

Beef stew with potatoes, carrots, chilli and cream.

11 Likes

Shrimp Kebabs

jumbo shrimp + pineapple + peppers + a marinade that I forgot the name of

Here…

The marinade clearly inspired the dish I made.

11 Likes

Sausages and grilled veggies…

9 Likes

Trying a new thing where they send the food to my doorstep. Today’s menu was Chicken Milenasa:

Keeps me from eating ramen every night :laughing:

11 Likes

made beef bourguignon on potatoes and some garlic bread

14 Likes

Wow. I am having second thoughts on tossing a pork chop in the slow cooker tomorrow morning (to start burritos that night) since I have the zucchini (fresh) and shrimp (frozen) currently. I really want to do this sooner than later.

1 Like

Ham has reached its final form…

Cheesy Potatoes with Ham and Wild Chives

13 Likes

Last nights dinner. I breaded a chicken and grilled it.

12 Likes

Scrambled eggs with mushroom, peppers and feta, and some tomatoes on the side for freshness. I’m not a monster… I mean I am, but still, some tomatoes on the side helps most dishes…

9 Likes

This is how we scramble eggs (less the feta and mushrooms)

Yup I guess we are monsters here…

@trevsstrem

first time ive seen something breaded and grilled. I thought the breading was for the oil in frying. Does it work well with grilling?

1 Like

With skin on chicken it does due to the fat in the skin. With skin off chicken or some other meat probably not so much.

2 Likes

…and that’s what I did (with a different spin).

Shrimp, zucchini, garlic, soy sauce, and rice (I chose a brown scented) was the constant.

I tossed in a bit of turmeric into the rice early, added (~25% in proportion to the rice) red lentils mid-way through, and steamed the shrimp above it as that cooked (to help retain the shrimpy juice). In the wok, I had half a fresh white onion and a few japanese onions (and a tiny bit of corn because, “what the heck”) with the zucchini, fried in some sesame oil stuff and butter. Also spiced with a little bit of turmeric, a bit of chicken OXO, pinch of thyme, 1 tsp of sriracha, garlic powder, added in late with the sliced garlic and soy sauce.

As the rest of the water in the rice blend reduced, I peeled the shrimp, tossed into the wok, and gave one final stir.

9 Likes

What are you drinking mate?

1 Like

Bourbon. Love this one.

6 Likes

cough cough

5 Likes

Pete, people are eating in here. Get a covid test.

4 Likes

Can I just have a cold or something? Everything Covid :joy:

2 Likes

To be fair, there are still non-Covid pathogens out there, out of mind.

Sorry to hit you with this half-eaten edition…

Best burger I’ve made in a while (was the meat, not me), corn, watermelon, and mashed potatoes.

Also, a few chicken legs just to see if I like them or not…

Some of it’s fine, and some other areas of it not so much.

10 Likes