Post pictures of what U drinking

So we have the food thread and now I want all drink thread.
No matter alcohol, non alcoholic, coffee, tea or water.
What are you drinking?

Today I’m having a lovely mix of gin, bitter lemon, some lime and ice, cause 34C…

7 Likes

Perfect timing. I watched a video on how to make big clear ice. So I filled (70%) a small cooler with water and put it in the deep freezer. Just pulled it out.

The science is directional cooling ,by freezing the water from the top only it creates a layer of clear ice.

Should if waited a bit longer. It’s about 3 cm thick. Cuting up is just a matter of score it and wack it.

And so my big cube Lemon sweet Iced Tea is complete.

Will try a barrel strength Bourbon on a big cube after lunch.

6 Likes

This thread will be filled up pretty soon :smiley:
I had coffee. Same as everyday!

8 Likes

And here is that Bourbon with a single big cube.

3 Likes

Ooooohhhh i really like this thread as well. I will post soon. Ill try to review drinks as well.

1 Like

Dynami:t Frappe, which is ice coffee made by an energy drink brand and it’s by far the best value one here.

6 Likes

This one speaks for itself.

3 Likes

Here in Canada we have a drink called a Ceaser.
A Caesar is a cocktail created and primarily consumed in Canada. It typically contains vodka, a caesar mix, hot sauce, and Worcestershire sauce, and is served with ice in a large, celery salt-rimmed glass, typically garnished with a stalk of celery.

4 Likes

The point of a bloody Mary is not to stick the whole garden in the cup, my friend.

3 Likes

Italians have this with some meatballs or on pizza, canadians drink it… Cool :joy:

1 Like

Just a beer. Str8 out the bottle…

3 Likes

A glass of The Famous Grouse, and some Archer.
Nothing fancy, it’s a cheap blended whiskey.
Waiting on my dinner to get done in the oven.

6 Likes

Gin and bitter lemon again with lime. On the grill there are some sausages, and whenever they are done I’m throwing on zucchini, peppers and mushrooms for sides.

Yes, my kitchen is a mess, shut up, today is my lazy day…

3 Likes

Sauvignon Blanc…

2 Likes

I hate Discourse sometimes.

It’s Tiziano Chianti Classico. Pretty decent.

4 Likes

Cheers @psycho_666

6 Likes

Hot bean juice

6 Likes

Freshly ground beans

4 Likes

Baileys nightcap because I ran out of everything else.

5 Likes

Altano Douro Branco

4 Likes