Post pictures of what you ate!

Vantablack ice cream

5 Likes

Dafuq is this made out of?

1 Like

Looks like coconut ash.

You mean the shell? Cause the “meat” of a coconut is white, right?

That’s why it’s ash (activated charcoal trend). But it could be the shell.

Yep, it was very tasty.

1 Like

In Bulgaria we call it “Drusan kebap”. It literally means shaken kebab… Meat and onion, fried… I just added mushrooms, because mushrooms, and a dried chilly pepper, cause dried chilly pepper.
I also tried to make rice with green peas, but it became green peas with rice…

It’s so good, it’s not even funny…

2 Likes

Sorry for the bad quality. I need to clean up my desk.

Microwave Chicken Alfredo from Vons. It’s pretty good. If I were to improve anything it would be more sauce, less cheese. There’s a lot of cheese, but it’s hard to see because I mixed it in. Would be better with more sauce.

Mammoth Brewing 395. Double IPA with juniper berries and sage. It’s unique in a good way; not something I get all the time, but I enjoy it.

3 Likes

Basil flavored crepes with tomato sauce and white cheese…

5 Likes

Side of chinese mouse with potato pancakes.

Need to learn how to make pies, I’d love to make a creamy steak pie… hmmm. Anyway tried this again to see how big I could get it and this this is as big as my face.

5 Likes

Haven’t eaten them yet, but they should be good after a day or 2. Pickled cucumbers and peppers.

4 Likes

Fuck yeah!

1 Like

Breakfast was this monster of a peach cobbler:

No photos of lunch, just another wrap anyway :wink:

Dinner is this prepackaged Chick’n Florentino and it’s pretty awesome, although I added red pepper flakes, smoked paprika, ground pepper and garlic powder:

2 Likes

This one is 2 days ago.

And this is from tonight.

3 Likes

Hash

Braised ribs

5 Likes

Rice with sausage is something I haven’t done is so many years… And I remember this flavor from my childhood…

never ate it before I made it :smiley: has some soy sauce and tabasco in it.

It was cheap and we are poor, so my mom used to make it often… A sausage, onions, maybe some tomatoes, spices and the rice… Crazy good despite how simple it is…

1 Like

Yeah true, it’s really cheap and tasty.

1 Like

Cookies are unsweetened almond+coconut flour + egg and butter ‘cookies’, pretty sure overall snack was keto friendly.

4 Likes