Post pictures of what you ate!

Never forget the banana :banana:

1 Like

Yeah buddy. It makes the drink sweeter in some respects. And they’re really good for you.

My main take away from The Office (U.S.)

:eggplant:

Hell yeah

2 Likes

Chicken lasagna and pork with vegetables…

7 Likes

if hot oil == true { status = clothes; }
else

fi

2 Likes

Banza chickpea pasta shells with broccoli, mushrooms, raw red onions, pesto and Beyond Meat mock chicken strips:

5 Likes

Ham and cheese omelet…
It’s flatter than my sense of humor, but I’ll take it.

5 Likes

I mean, it’s no Tom Holland…

1 Like

Yeah :frowning:

1 Like

yo someone got a better camera :slight_smile:

No, it’s still my 3 years old phone. I don’t have money for a decent camera.

Vegetarian hot dogs with hot dog breads from our family bakery

6 Likes

Man, sometimes a hotdog or burger with just bread and ketchup really hits the spot.

Looks incredible

2 Likes

Lunch today was a salad with mixed greens, mushrooms, cucumber, red onions, smoked mozzarella and topped with a chopped up black bean patty with shiitake sesame dressing. Pretty good!

4 Likes

Vegan eggs, provolone (also fake :D), strawberry jam, Dave’s killer bread, Naked Blue Machine

3 Likes

WTF???

1 Like

I didn’t come up with the name :grin:

Taste and smell like the real thing.

3 Likes

You know I still need to try these. They came out with this product after I had quit veganism but I still dabble, and all the FYH products are great IMO.

1 Like

Agreed. Really how I’m able to do the whole plant based thing without going insane. Brb Ranch, Cheese, and eggs. Essentially what I’ve eaten every day except for Chinese Food :grin:

We have Gardein for that lol. Their porkless bites and mandarin chick’n is to legit go to war over.

I am fascinated by the very concept of veganism in general. Not eating meat is one thing, but milk and eggs and everything…
Do they come with shells and everything? The full unboxing experience…

1 Like

LMAO.

So, the carton itself looks like it houses four eggs. I open the drawer, “Sheeennn!”, need to grease that slider, I think to myself. The sticker is thin and flimsy enough that a butter knife will suffice with severing it.

Tick, tat, tat, tat, tat the knife skips through the sticky paper. There are two protruding nubs that are keeping the box in place. I push them in, gently, and with my thumb, flick the box open. Inside…

A white plastic bag? :confused:

I open the bag to find yellow/off white, SMELLY, powder.

Two Tbsp and 1/2 cup of ice cold water makes 1 (large) egg :grin:

1 Like