Post pictures of what you ate!

I have lately been going broke over buying Beyond Meat products. Dying to find their new sausages, but every time we’re near the closest Whole Foods they’re sold out. And that’s in Iowa!

Didn’t know that was a thing! We buy their burgers all the time. Before we did Boca.

After we ate them for the first time, I dug the box out of the trash. Couldn’t believe it was fake. They “sweat” while getting cooked, and are a perfect medium rare.

Never going to eat Mushroom Steaks again :joy:

1 Like

These things look damn near creepy:

1 Like

Error. Error. Can’t compute.

2 Likes

FTFY :grin:

The way I look at it, every T.V., Film, or game SciFi universe I ever wanted to live in used plants to mimic food, so I’m just preparing for the future :smiley:

3 Likes

So disappointed. I thought they would make artificial yolks and whites and somehow put them in an artificial shell. Obviously not…

Nah, that wouldn’t be very “green”, which a lot of Plant Based people aim to assist with. Some evidence suggest it’s effective, others contest the idea.

Twice in one day for me, cause there is a lot of downtime today lol

3 Likes

Wow, this is not a good thread to scroll through when you forget to bring your lunch to work…

3 Likes

Rice noodles with satay sauce.

6 Likes

Think I’m going to have to eat every fucking chicken in this room.

4 Likes

Awww yeah. Fresh from the store.

@Steinwerks @anon46267848 u jelly?

4 Likes

Those are some thiiiiicc sausages.

1 Like

Hell yeah. The fat girl in me couldn’t resist this today

4 Likes

God damn you got me hungry.

1 Like

Damn right I am. I’ll have to grab a few packages in the Twin Shitties while I’m up there this weekend :wink:

2 Likes

@anon46267848 you made me crave corn like crazy when you shared.

6 Likes

Potato gratin with bacon… Turned out a bit dry, but I don’t mind…

7 Likes

Greek yogurt with muesli and honey.

6 Likes

biscuit with sausage gravy, a pan roasted duck breast, and an over easy fried egg on top

6 Likes