Post pictures of what you ate!

@anon46267848 I’ll raise you banana, and add beets, kale, pea protein, and OJ :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@anon46267848 @anon79053375

Glad to see other smoothies here!

Mine’s a banana, unsweetened vanilla Ripple, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, crunchy peanut butter and vanilla Vega Protein & Greens. Looks terrible; is awesome.

2 Likes

Heyo, Ripple is my jam. I say pea protein instead of pea milk because some just don’t understand lmao.

Unsweetened vanilla and regular unswettened are what I generally use.

1 Like

Mine has pea protein too, but I made it too thick, was a bit hard to get down.

Slowly trying to kill myself

2 Likes

Hey at least it has Vitamin B, so that oughta count for something.

2 Likes

No such thing :sunglasses:

Looked awesome though. I’ll check that stuff out.

The B stands for Death :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Polenta, that didn’t turn out good at all with meatballs and tomato sauce…

3 Likes

In the oven as we speak

6 Likes

Interesting. Never thought about corn on pizza.

You should see our vegetarian pizza (at the restaurant), it have peas on it as well as corn. AFAIK in US people don’t really use Tuna on pizza as well…

1 Like

Stuffed peppers with rice and ground pork. I made some pesto on the side to help flavor things up.

3 Likes

Cinnamon cacao coffee cookies…
Freshly baked.

8 Likes

English Breakfast! I think? Maybe a stereotype.

Vegan eggs, toast, vegan mozzarella.

4 Likes

It’s a zucchini pie thing. It’s not bad, but now that I know what I done wrong I can massively improve on it.

3 Likes

More open-face burgers!

Spotted these Morningstar Farms “Meat Lovers” vegan burgers at the store the other day and had to try them. Coupled with Dave’s Killer Bread (not a gaming-specific branding), some kale, tomato, pine nut hummus and topped with Tillamook smoked medium cheddar:

Paging @anon79053375 as perhaps the only other person here who would be interested in these patties specifically.

3 Likes

whats the difference between vegan eggs and mozzarella and normal ones ? Also is that jelly on the toast ? there is something reddish on it for sure.

Wheat and gluten instead of animal product, usually. Taste wise there is little difference. Maybe there is, but my memory can’t tell.

And yeah, grape jelly lol.

Interesting never tried them before. If I see them in the market I will give them a try.

Highly recommend it!

I’m not militant about it, but plant based diets have helped me physically and mentally more than any other fad has. I used to be super strict, plants, roots, and grains only, not cooked over 160 degrees, etc.

I’ve gotten more laxed, for hopefully obvious reasons :wink:

But I’m stronger than I’ve ever been, more fit, more energized and focused. Once in a while I splurge on sugary crap but mostly I eat clean, no animal product and no dairy.

2 Likes