Post pictures of what you ate!

2 Likes

Some poor soul on twitch chat was arguing that the sauce made BBQ. I argued that the preparation of the meat made BBQ and good BBQ doesn’t need sauce.
He proceeded to say any well prepared meat could be BBQ…

On the grill today: 1lb ribeye with coarse kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper.

These steaks were about 1"+. I little too thick IMO as the banding gets a little long.

4 Likes

Dessert healthy style: Greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, a little maple syrup.

5 Likes

That there is not “little” my friend…

1 Like

GF made French toast for brunch, delicious.

4 Likes

It’s 10g. Half a serving in fact.

This means the entire bowl is tiny…

I guess? The bowl contains 180g of yogurt, 130g of strawberries and 10g of maple syrup in addition to the spoon. That’s all the reference I’ve got right now :wink:

Old day I will bother to pic the amoninations I eat :slight_smile:

I just wanted something sweet after work tonight… So I got myself

Yeah.

3 Likes

My time in Texas has taught me that grilling and Barbeque are separate. And no, the sauce isn’t what makes it. It helps, though.

2 Likes

The so called Meat Princess.
Slices of bread with ground meat on top…

2 Likes

I don’t know what to feel but I’d eat it.

It’s just ground meat (pork and beef) on top of sliced bread, with salt and pepper, in my case oven baked, but people just grill it… It’s like MUCH less sufisticated burger… But it’s fast and easy. And tasty…

2 Likes

Making some grilled cheese, simple but delicious.

5 Likes

Sweet and sour dill cucumber slices and onion. (Before being soaked)

2 Likes

I’m back…
Home made corn bread tortillas… Slightly overcooked to be crispy like chips, but not deep fried as regular tortilla chips…

Macaroni salad with ham, white cheese, yogurt dressing, red peppers, tomatoes… Delicious…

The dip for the chips is what we call locally - katuk. It’s white cheese, yogurt and in my case cream cheese. Nice and chunky. Some dill to add freshness… I love it.

I’m back in the kitchen for real and it’s going to be crazy…

5 Likes

From Mother Clucker in London

7 Likes

Improvised kaprese salad with no mozz, zucchini slices with topping of ham an a couple cheeses I had in the fridge.

4 Likes

Prosciutto, brie cheese, arugula and Mango habenero chutney on a toasted croissant

4 Likes