Post pictures of what you ate!

Homemade pizza in the making

7 Likes

You sure seem to like that Norwegian yoghurt.

It’s made by Siggi’s, very good, much better calorie profile than regular yogurt and heartier than most Greek styles (although the Kirkland - from Costco - Greek yogurt is surprisingly good).

https://siggis.com/

I also really like Icelandic Provisions, but it’s a bit more expensive and so I have it a few times a week at most:

I don’t like it so much, I prefer Greek yogurt.
Sneaky little Icelanders tho, trying to call it an Icelandic product.

It’s OK tho, well soon reclaim that little island.

To be fair, Siggi’s is in New York. So you can try and claim them but expect difficulties :wink:

Made some pork spareribs, cooked sous vide for 24 hours with a dry rub (smoked paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, tiny dash of cumin, some brown sugar, and some shredded guajillo chili), then finished off on the grill. They were divine, meat falling off the bone, but still just enough bite to keep you happy.

7 Likes

In the morning I couldn’t sleep so I got up in 4am and make breakfast. Fried dough, that we call mekitsi…

Had it with cheese and my morning coffee.
Then I made desert. I made cremme and tried to improvise a tiramisu, but the cremme was too liquidy, so the thingies float on top…
received_1655079837875200
Throw it in the fridge and made chicken curry with rice.

I put too much chili pepper in, so it’s way too spicy, but what the hell…

8 Likes

Pork chop with orange beer sauce. Served with a corn/pepper mix.

6 Likes

Pansy.

3 Likes

I know my limits man… It’s like sea food. I can eat it. I just don’t want to. It’s not pleasurable for me. Also it really wasn’t nice the way that WAY TOO SPICY food went out… It was… Let’s leave it at “it wasn’t a nice time”…

Made one of my favorite summer dishes tonight. Lemon and rosemary salmon with Parmesan and basil orzo.

4 Likes

You use cheese like me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Noodle, chicken, and veggie bowl. I may be disgruntled about cutting myself (twice) while preparing the food.

5 Likes

I have a free meal at work so I got pizza with chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onions… It’s nice…

6 Likes

people really loving pizza lately

2 Likes

In my defense - I am working in an Italian restaurant, so the choice is between pizza, pasta, salads, etc… And the pizza will feed me best, so…

1 Like

Breakfast this morning was more skyr, granola, fresh (well, non-frozen) strawberries:

Lunches this week were more cuke salad stuff with diced tofu cutlet:

Dinner was (well, is, eating it right now) Tofurky veggie chorizo, broccoli and red bell pepper on a bed of spinach and tomato with smoked sea salt cheddar cheese and greek yogurt on top:

4 Likes

Salad…
Green onions, red pepper for sweetness, tomatoes and white cheese. Not racist. Yellow is fine too, but white is better. I am talking about cheese…

2 Likes

Feta ist krieg.

1 Like

Crème fraîche pasta

4 Likes