Post pictures of what you ate!

Apparently you called it…

sorry I don’t know the GIF things…

It’s an old joke, that millennials eat avocado sandwiches or something… I really don’t remember what it was, I just remember millennials love avocado sandwiches…

it was something about a old rich guy saying if millennials would stop eating avocado toast they’d be rich too.

Well, when people are willing to pay over $10 for avocado toast at a restaurant, they probably aren’t making the best financial choices in other areas of their life.

Unless they are rich and just don’t care how much they spend on their “fancy toast.”

im guessing that’s who most of those people are, avocado toast is shit.

Scrambled eggs with peas, sausage and ketchup with some mustard on top…

With beer… And Bulgarian yogurt for desert…

3 Likes

Homemade pizza, great when you have different taste than your partner.

5 Likes

Hardware and this, what could be better?

5 Likes

Looking awfully American over there!

Dessert was a peanut butter cheesecake tonight. It was pretty awesome.

5 Likes

It definitely makes you look American over time. :rofl:
But there is just nothing better. This is just my food! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

A “Navajo Taco.”
Basically a taco salad, but instead of ground beef, it’s chili. And instead of taco shell, it’s pita bread (flat bread)

4 Likes

That looks amazing.

1 Like

Or you post the picture after you have eaten it. …

2 Likes

Improvised shnitzels with some veggies in there for a change…

7 Likes

Venison stew :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Taquitos, salsa, and Guinness

6 Likes

Caesar salad with spinach, tomato, chicken, avocado, and goat cheese with olives. Side of baked sweet potato fries.

5 Likes

I didn’t bother taking a photo of this in the traveling eatware (is that a word? Chrome doesn’t think it is), but lunches are madras lentils expanded greatly with chickpeas, red kidney beans, riced cauliflower and several kinds of peppers. Also spiced up significantly.

Sadly, I was too lazy to use the cast iron pot because I didn’t want to clean it.

4 Likes

Truly the breakfast of champions.