Post pictures of what you ate!

I make mean burger If do say so myself

7 Likes

Had Yakiniku last night, a little too pricey for me, went home a sadboi.

5 Likes

Huge huge meat filled ravioli…

4 Likes

Duck breast with a spicy maple glaze

8 Likes

Stir Fried vegetables, rice, and eggs

5 Likes

Stuff I had… Peas, chicken meat, pasta, rice, onions…

3 Likes

Homemade pancakes.

4 Likes

Veggie stew…

3 Likes

It took 3 months of Google-Fu before I found the only Japanese restaurant in Columbus that serves

Nabeyaki Udon

4 Likes

Heh that’s what I had last night

2 Likes

Kind of veggie chilli thing I threw together with red pepper, red onion, garlic, chili, cumin, chopped tomatoes, spinach and egg. Oh, and a stock cube.

5 Likes

Lunch pretty much all this week has been a sort of quinoa-red lentil… stew? Chili? Whatever, it’s good; the wife made it (a rarity). I throw some greek yogurt on top, although in the first pic it sort of melted all over the top.

3 Likes

Cornbread balls, filled with ground pork and other stuff…

9 Likes

Beef Banh Mi with Kimchi, Sweet and Spicy Korean Fried Chicken and some cheesy fries for dinner :smiley:

6 Likes

Cornbread pizza…

7 Likes

Yet another wrap! This one with an avocado spread, kale, tomato, that same mango fire jack cheese, and Beyond Meat sliders pan fried with a little coconut oil.

6 Likes

Didn’t take a photo of dinner last night (looked boring anyway - pasta dish) but did get one of dessert! A massive slice of lemon olive oil cake with a glazed walnut topping of some wondrous type (also well-paired with a chocolate stout):

3 Likes

I should take cooking photos…

Anyway, lunches for the week is a bulgur wheat and bean chili made with black beans, kidney beans, poblano, orange and red bell peppers, one giant red onion, garlic, and frozen tomatoes from last summer’s garden, and spiced with oregano, cumin, smoked paprika and sea salt, and a ton of cayenne pepper (but not enough). As usual, I top these things with greek yogurt (instead of sour cream).

Edit to include recipe (sub tomatoes for enchilada sauce): http://veggieandthebeastfeast.com/2015/11/24/high-protein-bulgur-black-bean-chili/

3 Likes

Meme sauce

3 Likes

My roommate burned out some pork with potatoes… So I put it in Clay pots with some tomato paste and other stuff and quickly refreshed it…

3 Likes