Post pictures of what you ate!

What we’ve really discovered is that dietary cholesterol has little effect on bodily cholesterol. The best thing you can do to lower cholesterol is exercise (not that there aren’t people who need medication, but really humans are not good at being sedentary).

@anon46267848 inspired me though, and I made 3-egg omelettes for breakfast with mushrooms, poblano pepper, red onions and Sweet Fire Mango Jack cheese from Kindred Creamery (so good). I topped mine with greek yogurt:

6 Likes

I used the yolks to make ice cream.

5 Likes

That is also a good enough reason I approve this !

3 Likes

Pork chop with spices, oven baked and mushroom rice…

3 Likes

Croissant dough stuffed with ground beef and cheese. Delicious.

5 Likes

Chicken croissants, following @anon36666293’s thread

6 Likes

Simple mac and cheese for breakfast, because it’s -18C outside and I had those ingredients…

6 Likes

I make mean burger If do say so myself

7 Likes

Had Yakiniku last night, a little too pricey for me, went home a sadboi.

5 Likes

Huge huge meat filled ravioli…

4 Likes

Duck breast with a spicy maple glaze

8 Likes

Stir Fried vegetables, rice, and eggs

5 Likes

Stuff I had… Peas, chicken meat, pasta, rice, onions…

3 Likes

Homemade pancakes.

4 Likes

Veggie stew…

3 Likes

It took 3 months of Google-Fu before I found the only Japanese restaurant in Columbus that serves

Nabeyaki Udon

4 Likes

Heh that’s what I had last night

2 Likes

Kind of veggie chilli thing I threw together with red pepper, red onion, garlic, chili, cumin, chopped tomatoes, spinach and egg. Oh, and a stock cube.

5 Likes

Lunch pretty much all this week has been a sort of quinoa-red lentil… stew? Chili? Whatever, it’s good; the wife made it (a rarity). I throw some greek yogurt on top, although in the first pic it sort of melted all over the top.

3 Likes

Cornbread balls, filled with ground pork and other stuff…

9 Likes