Post pictures of what you ate!

Meat pocket, stuffed with mushrooms, cheese, garlic and olives, potatoes and what we locally call “Katchamak”…
received_1566652843384567
received_1566654416717743

3 Likes

Is that cornbread?

… not really. It’s literally boiled corn flour… With butter and cheese on the bottom.

1 Like

Looks nice, I’m gonna have to try making that.
My GF says she hates it, but she has poor taste. :smirk:

It’s not really all that great… I mistakenly bought corn flour a week ago and this is the first thing, that came to my mind, so I made it.
A friend of mine, a cheff, told me to put some milk in, so it smooths the taste a bit… I haven’t tried it with milk yet…

received_1567497249966793
Basically red peppers, tomatoes, raw sausages, onions and a green chilly, because I couldn’t find red ones…
Baked in my new favorite clay pots…
received_1567612079955310
received_1567612279955290

4 Likes

Breakfast today was almond granola with vanilla yogurt/skyr, an orange, and the ever-present slightly milded coffee (half a tbsp of sugar in the raw, about a tbsp of coconut milk).

3 Likes

Barbecue Chicken Pizza with Pineapple and Jalapeños. Go ahead, hate away.

3 Likes

Dinner is a… weirdo salad?

Green peppers, onions, cucumber, black beans, tomato, avocado and goat cheese topped with some lazily seasoned mock chicken:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Prep work for the crock pot

Chuck roast, cheap but flavorful. Cut into small pieces with some spices, cold water mixed with some flour and 1 hr high followed by 7 hrs low.

3 Likes

I like your knife… May I have it?

1 Like

Heresy!

1 Like

No need to…
If you remove the bread, you have sweet and spicy chicken meal. With the bread it’s pizza. I don’t like fruity pizzas to begin with, but as a combo it shouldn’t be all that bad…

Terrible grammar in that one.

1 Like

I’m going to cheat a bit, cause it’s still in the fridge, I haven’t ate it yet, but still…
received_1568588356524349
Chocolate cheesecake. The base is cacao biscuits with rum and butter, the filling is cream cheese, melted chocolate, melted butter, sugar, rum extract and rum itself…
And some “grated” chocolate on top.

6 Likes

Deep-fried duck with szechuan for me and sushi for the GF.

5 Likes

Had some raw sausages, had a piece of meat, found a bullion cube, I don’t usually use them, but I was lazy… So I peeled some potatoes and throw everything in the oven…

So there’s that…

4 Likes

Ham, cheese and mustard wraps…

5 Likes