Post pictures of what U drinking

Went to the store, bought some fruits…
Orange and lemon fresh in a Heineken glass, because I have a cold and I need vitamins…

5 Likes

Milk and Coco… Cause cuddles and rainbows…

3 Likes

4 Likes

Spoiced

2 Likes

Well bois, I have a feeling my life is about to change forever.

5 Likes

SUPERBRAIN

2 Likes

I see you’ve come around to the spiced life

1 Like

Oh yes…
I’m waiting for any store to discount it again, so I can get some more. I am still not sure what’s the difference between spiced and not spiced, I mean I have a couple types of rum and I really can’t get why it’s called spiced…

1 Like

What gives spiced rum its name? Light rum is also known as white or silver rum and has nearly no color and a light flavor. … Spiced rum typically is aged for the same length of time as black rum but spices and caramel colorings are added to give it a signature sweet spice taste.
You could DIY.
Combine rum, allspice , cloves, cardamom, star anise , cinnamon, and nutmeg in a lidded 1-qt. jar. Twist orange peel just above the mixture to release some of its oils; add peel to jar.

1 Like

Have anyone tried Bacardi spiced? It’s the same price as Morgan Spiced. Is it any good?

I find Bacardi to taste more like rum than Captain Morgan.

If you do rum and Coke I’d just stick with Captain Morgan though, it’s pretty much the definitive pairing.

It’s a long shot, but if you happen to find Sailor Jerry I would try that.

2 Likes

To be honest I’m asking cause there is a promotional offer from Monday till Christmas for discounted Bacardi Spiced…
I don’t mix rum with coke. I mean I do, but I have them separately cause I love the flavor of Morgan Spiced. If I mix them the coke ruins the rum flavor and the rum ruins the coke flavour…

2 Likes

My birb is on a tear…

3 Likes

Sssssspicyyyyyy

And pepsi because it was literally half the price of Cock… I mean coke…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Recommend?

Tastes pretty good to me!

Seems pretty decently balanced between the juniper pine and lavender floral. First thing I made was a gin rickey and it was pretty dangerous. Just straight is good too.

Christmas beers and a bottle of wine I got to claim at work.

Pretty cool actually. The suppliers over the year will drop stuff in and rather than the managers and all those taking the sweeteners they store them for the year and then at the end your names all get put in a hat and is drawn. There is something for everyone but first name gets the best pick. So its nice all the same, bit of fun for some free stuff.

To clarify; I bought all the beer, the wine I got to pick.

5 Likes

3 Likes