Post pictures of what U drinking

Lol, no. His caption was a bit… off…

Coffee with banana bread and youtube.

5 Likes

Good Morning World. I’m having an espresso and a morning wood…

2 Likes

Bundaberg Root Beer, its real nice and I am happy.to have found it last night.

4 Likes

You got me interested… in coffee.

1 Like

Wait this has to be sarsaparilla?

That is one of the flavours yes, I think, it is in american root beer. I will check when I get home.

Only the finest dry cider.

6 Likes

Milk and Coco… Cause I’m 5…

6 Likes

V for cappuccino…

3 Likes

I miss VB, and I miss XXXX. I know its standard issue swill there, but I had a blast in Australia and it would be nostalgic to have some.

1 Like

Fancy beer.

It’s like you’re drinking french toast. 9.7% just right.

5 Likes

You’ll just have to come back mate!

1 Like

I understand what those words mean but I’ve never seen them arranged like that before

2 Likes

We want what we can’t have. Why the heck was it fosters that crossed the pond and not VB or XXXX?

Exported Fosters is actually rebadged Crown Lager from memory. Not much better but…

1 Like

G&T

1 Like

Hey good choice! Not in Portugal, BTW?

A couple of days ago, I did the Pepsi challenge among two weiss beers I get here.

• The Urweiss which is a very nice weiss but sells here for 2,99€
  • The weiss that sells at Lidl for 0,76€

Well… The Lidl beer beats all other weiss beers I get around here (Franziskaner, the regular filtered Erdinger), it’s a quality beverage, manufactured in Germany and according to the german purity law.
But it’s true, I prefer the Urweiss.
Both are unfiltered, feel similar in gas/foam, are very satisfying. But the Urweiss is darker has what I would describe as a fuller taste and reminds slightlt of pear.

The reason for the comparison is that the Urweiss here is theft. In Munich probably the Lidl weiss still costs 0,76€ but the urweiss will probably be 1,29€ or something similar.

2 Likes

It’s meh. It’s like a mild sour with wine after-taste. Not a huge fan, but it’s unique.

2 Likes

I had green tea and lemon and now I am having … brace yourselves… Thyme tea…
Both of them with honey, but I’m out of lemon…

3 Likes