Post pictures of what U drinking

I have a £cheep bottle of red…

2 Likes

I think I might enjoy the chocolate more…

1 Like

Iirc the wine is not bad. Not great, but definitely not bad.
Enjoy them both.

1 Like

Been a few years since last drank, decided to see if the last batch of Hard Cider I made was still any good. Feel like a few years of age made it better. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looking for the Jamo trifecta, Mat Best would approve.

4 Likes

A glass of chilled Ayran.

1 Like

Home made cream liquer (Baileys). 500ml of Morgan’s Spiced Rum to 1 can of condensed milk and 1 can or caramel then blend it all together. It is best left to settle for a while in a fridge, it will come out thick, so might take some diluting down to thin it a bit, water works fine but that’s up to you if you want to use more alcohol, it is pretty strong already, or milk or some such.

5 Likes

Hmmm, not very convinced in this American drink. Only 35%, and honey flavoured, so smooth, but seems a bit light/not much depth.

But, it was cheap at my local mini-market :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Tennessee Whiskey [Lincoln County Process], strips a sizeable amount of flavour properties, from the initial Bourbon

1 Like

One of my favourite mainland scotches was spotted. And its been awhile… So, I didn’t refuse
Also, one of my go-to Ryes, getting a restocking opportunity

2 Likes

2 Likes

Quality all round.

2 Likes

Not in the electrical socket. Unless it’s supposed to look like it has survived fire…

1 Like

Ah that’s just shitty modern electro plating, 20 years of use will do that to that stuff.

1 Like

Lemon beer… Don’t laugh… I said don’t laugh… Why are you laughing?

3 Likes

@psycho_666

2 Likes

We call it radler in my country… It’s delicious…

1 Like

Drinking one right now, too.

It is called that here, too. It gets more delicious the warmer it gets in the summer .

1 Like

We have a local grapefruit flavored - Jesus, I can drink that all day every day. I’m so sad it’s super difficult to find…

1 Like

Just a [reliable-AF] Smithwicks, atm

1 Like