Poor people/kids without bank cards, do you need games?

Sent

Wow you are so nice :D wish we had more people on the internet like you, not to mention brennanriddell :D 

Im so pumped,tomorrow is my birthday and i cant wait for Total War Rome 2 AND Battlefield 4 :P

Most of these are just duplicate games lol

Well i dont care,its important so share.

I wish more people on Earth were like this. I would be so much happier to see it. 

If it wasn't for the Humble Bundle, I probably wouldn't be handing out anything. I don't make any money at this time.

Someone take the last game! Everyone else, let me know if the codes work

yea thanks zerker, much appreciated :)

I have burnout, dead space, crysis 2, and medal of honor. 

Very cool actions going on arround here!! Thumbs Up boys!! ☺

If some one knows a very cool game for a girl to play, im allways interested haha ;-)

I only have Burnout available, if you want that? Otherwise, Phantom has got some listed. If I think the next Humble Bundle is any good, I'll probably giveaway stuff out of that, too.

Trouble is, I know that I will barely play any of these games. I played Red Alert 3 for all of 5 minutes. I'm more interested in hoarding games, rather than playing them. Need to build my Steam library.

Berserker, the codes worked for me, so thanks,my problem is I can't download it because I ran out of data this month. XD 

I would like Burnout if nobody else has taken it :)

@TheAlmightyBaconLord that's cool.

All the codes are gone now. I have email messages requesting codes. Sorry, but I expected to see requests in this thread. If I missed you, it's unfortunate. Maybe on the next Humble Bundle - if I choose to buy it.

I just responded to your email. I saw that it was in my inbox around 5-6pm. I was sat waiting all day for someone to take the code, I ended up finding someone in another thread. I thought nobody wanted it.

I usually check messages after I am prompted here, that's my excuse.

I do feel quite shitty about that, I'll maybe reserve a game out of the next bundle for you.

ok never mind but thanks for the nice gesture

@Berserker the codes worked, its just that my isp cut my data for this mo th since my bro used it all (we only get 50 gb which sucks), no need to be sorry since you didnt do anything wromg. You werd nice enough to give away codes. Thanks :) btw, do you play metal of honor often? I'm asking because I'm gonna skip campaign until I get my new computer so I can play on a better quality than ultra low, and I wanted to play with someone online. 

i was apologising to the people who emailed me for game codes. I was expecting people to request games via the thread.

I played on Xbox, I've only just gotten the game for PC. I'm still building my games library which is what prompted me to buy the Humble Bundle. It's an enjoyable game, I don't mind playing online. It's about a week before my most anticipated game comes out, Rome 2:Total War *__*

To play online, you do need some sort of data allocation. If your bro has used your allowance, you gotta wait. What's your ISP?

ROME 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know they announced 4 new factions, right?