Poor people/kids without bank cards, do you need games?

They are largely the same thing, but Origin is a little less polished.

I'll send you MoH and RA3, that cool?

Honestly, I'd be grateful to get any as long as I won't be playing darn f2p's anymore. Is it origin or steam? And do u need my email? 

Check your email. You will need an Origin account for them. Don't complain, it's free.

To everyone, I am going sleep now. Leave your requests and I will send them via the TS contact form. Make sure you have emails from Tek Syndicate activated on in your account. First come, first serve.

If you desire more than one game, I will deem whatever is fair. Depends if someone else desires one of the games you have chosen, but you can choose two games if you wish.

Alright. Sorry I didnt know that was a rule. And I will tell you if I like them. I bet I will like them . thak you :)

Always good practice to never leave your email in a public space. You wouldn't do it with your phone number, so that you receive unexpected dirty phone calls. Just make sure you edit your post and delete the email.

I deleted it. Thanks for the codes, I hope they work, and thanks forthe warning.I hope to see you around the forum again, thanks :)

Noob here... Just trying to enter origin codes into steam Like an idiot.... XD

If youve still got it, I can trade you a good laugh for Crysis 2 maybe?

so i hear you give away free cpus?

Gave Weston a spare i3 2100 I had, but I have a pretty flowing inventory. Why?

do you happen to have some spare ram?

Only DDR2, but maybe a couple GB of DDR3 somewhere.

how about drives, im dieing with my tiny raid on my mini rig? they can be hdds, or ssds i dont care i just need more storeage

Nothing I can spare, or at least willing to part out for free. Running pretty tight on storage over here.

k let me know if you have things you dont want.

I would like to have the key for mirror's edge if is still available.

Indeed, both of those games are available. Sending you the codes. Check your emails.

And Weston, you have at least one duplicate, I would trade it or donate it.

That leaves Burnout and Dead Space, folks. Both on Origin.

I would love either/or zerker, deadspace maybe slightly preferable but free games definitely ain't going to complain given I don't have a debit card