Poor people/kids without bank cards, do you need games?

YAP

I think we need one more tribe on the Iberian Peninsula (Spain) and then it will be a complete faction roster *__*

I was happy with the original 7-8 factions. Greeks were a sweetner, now the Seleucids and nomadic tribes are like... :OOOOOOO

I really want to try the new Seleucids tribe :DD But i prefer Carthage,Rome and Sparta :3

Ill get that to you tomorrow, man. On the road right now.

I might give the Suebi or the Iceni a go. I prefer to have a barbarian faction for the challenge. Going to be interesting because of their characteristics. After that, I'll be open to trying any of the other factions.

Im not fan of barbarian faction BUT you will fall with your barbarian army MUAHAHAHHAHAHA.

My isp is bell. Personally, I think they give too little data for 50%  who are you with?

Dude, you're probably not even good. I am a really aggressive player loool. You're not ready for me, you're not.

Ok, I got it in my head you were in the UK. I'm not going to be familiar with your ISPs. 50GB is a bit weak for downloading games.

DDR2 Huh? Ive been running 1 Gb ddr2 in my computer for about 2 years now and Its not holding up so good anymore. That ram really would help me out if ya know what I mean :-)

Nope Canada. And yeah its terrible for downloading games. 

Thank you!!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Lel you dont even know,dont underestimate your opponent ;)

You'll probably camp on a hill

you still need burnout?