Poll Syndicate

Favorite elder scrolls game

• Arena
  • Daggerfall
  • Morrowind
  • Oblivion
  • Skyrim

0 voters

Maybe I’m not the one to vote here, cause I only played Skyrim, but the streamlined “dumbed down” makes it what I like…

Thats more than fine but i enjoy the MASSIVE world that is daggerfall

1 Like

Wasn’t daggerfall endless?

no but its large enough to be considered it lol

2 Likes

Oh, it was Arena that had no actual map and it was procedurally generated…
Honestly, all the hardcore RPG elements and stats filling are a turn off for me in a game like that…
IDK… Huge world is a huge advantage tho… If skyrim was double the size with double the content… Daaaamn…

1 Like

Its not for everyone but can allow for alot of possibility’s,

1 Like

I have never played an elder scrolls game.

1 Like

Well, now you can play elder scrolls legends for free on mobile…
Yeeeey…

1 Like

Yay, large wastelands with nothing do to and a piss about factor of 95%.

1 Like

Alright, since you fuckers clearly don’t know what you want, I made half and half… Also my mom told me to use bananas, so what the hell…
I made half the brownies with banana slices in them and the other half with nothing…
It’s currently in the oven. It should be ready in about 20 minutes so there will be pictures in the appropriate thread soon…

2 Likes

What do you mean?

Brownie won, respect the poll Pete.

1 Like

If I add mommy to the poll it’s a draw…

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

game was never designed for you to walk around in. Fast travel in a integral part of the game

Oblivion is my absolute favorite. The Shivering Isles is unmatched, and the Dark Brotherhood quests were awesome. The combat was an improvement over Morrowind. The music was amazing. I know they only had like 5 different voice actors for the entire game, but I don’t really care. The terrible AI was hilarious. I’ve heard a lot of people hated the landscape because it was pretty much all green hills, but I thought it was pretty.

Morrowind is definitely a rose-tinted-glasses thing for me. I loved it at the time, but I can’t go back and play it now and still have fun. I really enjoyed the landscape and the Dwemer dungeons and thought Solstheim and being able to turn into a werewolf was really cool. I think most of my time was spent figuring out how to create crazy spells, instead of playing through the story.

I like Skyrim, but not enough to vote for it. It has all the cool elements to it, like werewolves, vampires, dragons, cool nordic themes, etc. but the draugr dungeons get boring. I thought their implementation of Solstheim was alright, but I think Morrowind did it much better, and I really didn’t care about what was going on in the world. None of the big storylines really caught my attention like The Shivering Isles or the Dark Brotherhood stuff did in Oblivion.

Never played Daggerfall or Arena.

I liked that about Oblivion. I wish they wouldn’t have taken out some of the weapons from Morrowind, but overall I feel like it was a much less daunting game.

Another thing I just remembered that I don’t like about Skyrim is the lack of classes. I know in the long run they’re not important, but it made me feel like my character at least had some sort of past before starting out in the game. I’m sure there’s a mod for that, but I think it should have been included to begin with.

2 Likes

I got 4 “new” games today. Which one should I play when I get home?

• Darksiders 1
  • Darksiders 2
  • Torchlight 1
  • Torchlight 2

0 voters

How do you sleep?

• Pyjamas
  • T-shirt + underwear
  • T-shirt + bottomless
  • Underwear
  • Nude
  • Pants + topless