Poll Syndicate

THIS ^^^^^
@MazeFrame This gives some great options and mine is rock solid. Love it. Got a box from these guys. Its amazeballs and cant talk it up enough. Company’s support is amazing too. @PhaseLockedLoop has one and loved it too.

3 Likes

I would need the 6 port model, and then I am spending 200€ more than the Cisco unit.

1 Like

Roger, could you do a 4 port and vlans.

1 Like

Si Se Puede

si. Its a great device. My needs seem to be outpacing it though

1 Like

@HaaStyleCat Im going to keep this open for a week and see if I can get as many votes in. DM each other make sure you all know. Good metrics = good posts

1 Like

Come one Come all Place your bets here

When will FaunCB return? :troll:

Span of time
  • A few days
  • 1 week
  • 3 weeks
  • 1 month
  • A couple months
  • 4 months
  • 5 months
  • 6 months
  • 7+ months but <1 year
  • 1 year
  • 1 year +

0 voters

Do you want an adult game night and forum wide DnD group?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

All other game suggestions please link to your post in the lounge

2 Likes

We can only realistically do 6 plus DM max. Just FYI

3 Likes

Define

3 Likes

There’s limitations to DnD. I’d hope we host two different kinds of games. One where the people who couldn’t get into DND would also be able to have fun on the side with their folks and others on the forum

Like example you have 6-10 people playing DnD

You have another 6-10 or whatever playing RISK otherwise a lot of people are gonna feel a bit left out haha

1 Like

I would commit for DnD if it happens and someone decides it would be worth it to organize.

In past groups we found that -

- or similar scheduling polls are just about the easiest way to decide when everyone can get together. Helps mitigate the clusterfuck at least a little. Xoyondo is just the one we happened to use as an example.

1 Like

Im still a learner. We would need a solid dungeon master

1 Like

so is this like, text only, audio only or something like zoom?

1 Like

I would seriously prefer if we got on Voice chat. Maybe novastys team speak loft (im not granting yall permissions to the interior of the server thats my sanity place)

or discord… seriously. Text fucking sucks and id be out if I cant play with voice and stuff

Its a social game. You can socialize for a couple hours and have fun

3 Likes

By

I hope you don’t mean degenerate content. This is a Christian channel, alright? Family friendly.

2 Likes

I dont limit what happens in peoples games. If yall wanna have a crazy D&D game so be it. Thats part of the fun. Just no NSFW content posted on any service please. If you want to say it in voice… I dont really care… since theres not really much of a record

If you want to role play a D&D kink sex dungeon with nazis and Jews metaphorically speaking I still generally dont care. I mean its D&D why limit the creativity of a game thats meant to be fun and a joke?

Thats my two cents. I dont think we have anyone younger than 18 participating

1 Like

Not on my christian tabletop simulator.

I’m thinking about running LMOP as an intro module.

3 Likes

Are you trying to be more of a prude than the romans were :troll: ?

2 Likes

4 players is ideal
5 is doable
6 is slow for combat usually

3 Likes

Yeah, i meant 6 absolute max.

3 Likes