There’s been a lot of talk recently about where to get your hands on content and how best to consume it. I think a lot of us would be more willing to play by the rules if there was an easy way to get our hands on good quality content.
I’d like to posit a hypothetical to everyone out there:
The year is 2019, there was a dramatic shift in the way media outlets deliver media. All over the world, media companies have started offering reasonably priced season passes to all their media, available either streamed or as a .mkv download. Torrents have all but died out, but usenet is still going strong.
Will you pay for usenet or the season passes?
- I would pay for all the content I consume
- I would pay for most of the content I consume
- I would pay for the content I enjoyed consuming
- I would pay for more content than I do now
- I would not pay for any more content than I do already