"one man's trash other man's treasure" trade / giveaway thread

Pretty sure they don’t exist. unles you mod it or get the RGB version (wich you could program on another pc so you don’t have to install software on you pc you’re going to use it on)

I suppose the next best thing is to buy some of those LED covers but not entirely sure what cover specifically to get to change the blue light.

I finally subbed to Humble Monthly, and being the middle of the current month they gave me some games to tide me over…

Soooo i have a key for this

Free to a good home… not my kind of thing…

Edit: Gone to @WolfTech716

3 Likes

I’ll take the key!

done!!!

PM me your email and ill send you the Humble gift link thing…

4 Likes

I’m also interested if you have multiple units.

I have quite a few. Be warned though, even if you’re in Muricaland - shipping more than 1 at once probably ain’t gonna be cheap.

Hoarder

2 Likes

I just want one. I mentioned if you have more than one because someone else also expressed interest. How much would shipping cost for one?

Need to see if it can fit in a medium 11x13 flat rate USPS box. if so then it’ll be like $14 to ship. If not, it’ll have to be a larger mailing box which will ship on weight and volume - and be a fair bit more expensive.

At least it’s not shipping to Canada. Good grief, that still stings.

1 Like

Yeah, in some ways it sucks to be a Canuck.

I’m in NJ. I have an asus that won’t turn on anymore.

It has 2x2GB DDR3-1066. I think it should work?

https://www.anandtech.com/show/2962/asus-n61j-x2-optimus-gt325m-meets-arrandale

212 Evo is on it’s way to The_Drugs, may they put it to better use than being in my closet.

2 Likes

Happily awaiting the arival! :slight_smile: Will let everyone know when it gets here.
Should Live a happy life on a 8120 or 960, not sure yet.

Got these for free and have no use for them. Sentry appears to all be there. Can take some more photos for those interested.
In the U.S.
Nostromo still available

1 Like

I assume you mean the Nostromo and not the 60% keyboard under it.

Unfortunately in Europe, but is the nostromo mechanical?

Believe it is membrane but Im not 100% sure.

1 Like

Status; Available
IBM ThinkPad Port Replicator II 74P6733
Giving away, you must pay for shipping. I live in Norway,
Shipping is 38 euros in europe and 39 euros to the rest of the world
Note: With shipping cost it might be cheaper to just buy on ebay
i am not sure if this work or not, i would assume it does but if it doesn’t i will refund the shipping cost. I trust you to be honest with it’s condition

Compatibility: X20/30, T20/30/40, R30/40/50, and A20/30 series (Does not support X40/41, R40e/50e/51e, or G40/41)
http://www.thinkwiki.org/wiki/ThinkPad_Port_Replicator_II

2 Likes

Sorry to wake the dead!! Still have this stuff?

I’m also sorry to revive this thread 5 months later, but is the Nostromo still available? I’d love to pay shipping on it.