"one man's trash other man's treasure" trade / giveaway thread

I’d love a nostromo but I have no idea how to use it lol.

1 Like

one year

I’m willing to learn lol

@Exarkun631 @Smerrills
I do still have the nostromo.

If anyone knows where I could trashdig for a 1600X1200 CRT lemme know BB

How about that fan controller? you still got that? I have a very particular use for something like that

I have like 6 dell business laptops with c2d 7500’s in them. Some are going to homeless, but whats left is offered here.

I never have all of them gone so I’ll prolly have 2 or 3 left.

Sorry. Its gone.

1 Like

I could use them! (customize them for handicapped kids)
actually i can use all the hardware i can get!

1 Like

haha! Atm I think I only have one D630 left!

1 Like

Is the nostromo still available?

Does that D630 that is left need a home? I am in serious need of ANY system right now. If so, what could I get you in exchange beyond the price to ship. It doesn’t even need to be complete (if its salvageable of course, I have a few odds and ends in storage, old ram, drives. a handful of chargers) Been borrowing peoples computers lately, and going to the library when I am able, been trying to wrangle up a cheap laptop, but pickings are non-existent where I live.

Yeah I still got it but it might be claimed its up in the air atm.

Till an answer lands about that, ask a school if they are ditching stuff.

yes. I still have it.

Ya , been borrowing a chromebook from thie closest school. I have tried every avenue on this whole island. No salvage. Artificialy high prices on used, nothing for free, problem is, I am on a severely limited income so thats why I am hitting up the forum. Looking to give old hardware a little more life.

1 Like

le bump

2 Likes

anyone like old school g4 era mac minis?

Are those the PPC ones? If so, I know we have a PowerPC following, but not sure who to tag about other than @FaunCB.

1 Like

yes PPC, i’m down to my last box load, i’ve been scrapping the busted and giving a few away on mac forums. i need my closet space back, this load comes with at least some PSUs if not a whole second box of PSUs.

1 Like

May I see some pictures? It may help me with my modding project…

1 Like