"one man's trash other man's treasure" trade / giveaway thread

Yeah the proprietary one is the one I most likely need.

I have a Sun system, Ultra 50, I think. It’s in storage currently. Just wanted to play with it and the only thing missing was a keyboard.

1 Like

Got mice too.

Main things I’m looking for are the two power adapters I mentioned in my post.
Otherwise, make offer :slight_smile: What have you got?

Been digging through a bunch of PSUs I have in storage, so far the only thing that comes close is a 5v 3a adapter. I’ll keep looking.

Don’t have a ton of stuff besides some older PC components in storage. Anything in particular you’re looking for?

I have some older Atari stuff too that I could part with.

I could be interested in these. What models/capacities? I travel to Michigan a few times a year for work (Detroit area, coming from Indiana; next trip will probably be early May) so could probably pick up.

Suggest allowing requests only when also offering items you’d be willing to trade for said requested items.

3 Likes

Dell [seagate] 600gb 15k’s. I haven’t tested all of them yet though so some could be dead.

PM’d.

I mean its faster IMO to say “I am looking for this specifically which is likely to get thrown out. If you see it, let me know” rather than just hoping for the best.

2 Likes

Whats all with that R61e?

ok, sorry for delay. also have some corrections to make.

The Intel board actually has an E8500, and 2GB RAM:

The Asus board has an E6750, and 4GB RAM

The Q6600 is on an MSI board, and has 8GB RAM
GPU not included.

The other Asus boards are all the same model (P5GC-MX) but have no CPUs.
I honestly have no idea what happened to them.

Id be willing to take one (or two) of those CPUless asus boards off your hands

My wife used this until ~2 years ago. It’s not powerful, but it’s a nice machine, and tough.
Has battery (doesn’t last too long anymore, as I recall) and power supply, no HDD. The middle mouse button doesn’t click very well.
Celeron 540 with 2GB RAM.

Sure. Got anything for trade? If not, I’d probably give them away anyway if you paid shipping.

Ill see what I can come up with when I get home

I checked my tote-o-shit and didnt have anything you mentioned looking for.

I do have available:

• Various sound cards of unknown quality, mostly soundblaster.
  • A shitty mATX case
  • An old ATI 5970 (I think)
  • A 3d printer I could use to print you anything you can think of so long as its sub 7"
  • Various electrical components, caps, resistors, LEDs, etc
  • A pair of KZ ZS5 I never use anymore
  • Blackberry flavor vape liquid I ordered by mistake and Mt. Baker would not take back. 50/50 6%

If none of that interests you I will happily pay shipping plus something for your time.

lol

I’ll give 'em to you. PM your address and I’ll find out how much shipping is. Maybe someday down the road I can have you print something for me.

(to clarify, i don’t want the vape juice)

1 Like

I drive a civic si too. Come at me bro.

1 Like

Did you order that car by mistake, too?

3 Likes

Updated the original post.
As per vote, asking for items is a no go.
For details check original post.

Interested in these, I’ve got a bunch of stuff, not really sure what to put here/what you might be looking for.