[Official] L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

Dammit :sweat_smile:

Is it possible to get a few more claim blocks please? Part of my build keeps getting griefed…

what’s all happening

Where? On my end it looks like the bar, chicken monument, stables, base building and farm house are all claimed by me.

Anybody still getting missed ticks, or is it just me?

I’m having the issue of breaking a block and having it instantly reappear, sometimes several times in a row. Same with placing blocks to a lesser extent.

Quite annoying.

1 Like

Happens to me too and way too often. But it might be because I’m in Europe.

I am in the US averaging under 50ms ping.

It seems like blocks that take longer to break are more likely to have issues. Like sand is almost never an issue, but logs I’m having issues with probably 20% of blocks breaking.

1 Like

On the back of dessert bazaar I have raw resource blocks that are being stolen since I ran out of claim blocks.

I have a Jurassic Park theme going on, I’ll add coords and maybe some pics later on.

do we have an end date?

I updated my map again. Because the image is scaled down now by the world map mod, i decided to keep the old map and just added the new one.
The updated map: http://168.119.99.216/map2.html
The old map: http://168.119.99.216/map.html
it takes some time to load the page if your connection is slow because the images are ~20MB each and the browser also needs time to render them.
I added a few coordinates to builds that are far away from spawn.

6 Likes

Awesome! I don’t think we’ve decided on an official date yet, but most likely it will be the end of the first week of January (so Friday, Jan 8). Our original plan was to close it right on Jan 1 for judging, but because the server had some hiccups early on we extended the deadline a little.

3 Likes

Yeah I do, also europe, I just break the block next to it and then go back, it seems to fix it.

Not super common but happens often enough.

Dang, that’s wild.

@Mahx let me know when you’re on, I’m happy to investigate the thefts and expand your claim amount.

I’ve given you a few additional blocks, should be enough to claim the rest of your region. If you can’t, please let me know.

Hey cool you got mine in there too and now I can see it is an island not just endless forest, I could totally build it all out… eventually.

I thought it was not loading for ages as the vertical stripe is over to the right side of the map.

Thank you. All is well now.

1 Like

Glad to hear. Not sure if you saw the chest I left. That’s what I recovered from his chest.

2 Likes

Yes, thank you.

1 Like

did some work lighting up the forest without breaking the natural fantasy immersion

immersion breaking details

Place glow shroom or Jack o lantern flush

Cover with green carpet “moss”

surround with grass to further camouflage

really hard to tell its there ground level at a distance

flowers help distract you from noticing

9 Likes