[Official] L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

so this is… weird…

expected behavior?

after more testing it seems to need 3 dirt blocks below regardless of biome - never knew this

1 Like

they gave the duck that blocks my view of the sunset a cloaca and now it’s slightly less okay.

7 Likes

Are you sure it’s a cloaca? I mean, have you seen it do two kinds of business out of his back? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

well it was labelled as such…

4 Likes

literally a sign

2 Likes

added forest and guild lore v1

Lore V1

4 Likes

Did you know you can write anything on those signs? I could write “not a duck” on there, don’t mean it won’t quack.

I’m not saying it’s not a cloaca, just nobody has seen it do at least two kinds of business out of there. Until we know for certain, it’s all just speculation.

3 Likes

@max1220

Skaagi station is complete… (I dont have the knock you out of the minecart deal though)

Thematically semi appropriate? :wink:

3 Likes

shaders are great but you might want to consider how it looks vanilla since kreestuh won’t have those modes

1 Like

I already did. its pretty similar tbch

just no glow

1 Like

I’ve noticed you can simulate glow by using really dark materials contrasting to less dark materials like in the tavern near spawn

Well it doesn’t look like I’m gonna have time to finish my build in time for the competition due to irl obligations, mainly work. I started building a village and set up my netherwart farm around 440, 45, -635 in the nether.

The structure that was gonna become my main base is near by at about 280, 64. -643.

If the server sticks around hopefully I’ll get to finish one day. Base needs another two or three layers plus the interior around the VERY unfinished stargate nether portal. Village needs much expansion, nametagged piglin residents for easy bartering, and a way bigger wart farm. Haven’t even started connecting the ares yet but that’s the plan.

2 Likes

It sounds like there is a lot of demand for this

3 Likes

ok… i guess i’ll post my worthless entry here. i don’t think kreestuh found it as amusing as i did.

Looking good :wink:
Have you fixed the permissions? So people can remove their own minecarts? Also the “ejectors” are easy, it’s just an activator rail with redstone under it(they’re cheap).

Unrelated, but I’d like to mention that I would also keep playing on this server, if it stays up after the event.

I don’t recommend staying at the inn part.

i made a spreadsheet with coords of everyone’s builds that i’ve found to date. anyone should be able to edit the spreadsheet to change whatever they want. I take zero responsibility for the accuracy of the info in the doc because anyone can edit and ppl may have moved or there could be a typo :slight_smile:

https://personal.onlyoffice.com/Products/Files/DocEditor.aspx?fileid=3874857&doc=V2xpZG1kSDgvcUJ1MVQ1T2h5SnBTZjljZkFuVnhrcFB2RHRXTmxwdlpZbz0_IjM4NzQ4NTci0

i wish kreestuh would use the stick to figure out who’s claimed an area rather than wondering who built what.

edit - had an oopsie with the file, restored it from what i had local

4 Likes

I am so done. It was a bad idea to do a glazed terracotta ceiling, so much pain.

8 Likes

I stopped by and noticed you hadn’t claimed anything. If you don’t have enough space to claim, feel free to let me know and I can expand your claims.

That goes for anyone who’s building a thing.

Hmmmm your green blocks are off on one side?

Top left that line, is off by one block compared to the other 3