[Official] L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

full map face on

Damn we are far from spawn, But our dominion is vast and full of terrors. Well here are some pictures of the unfinished build. God its so huge. I mean the picard face (which I love) could fit into the center of the build. ALL of that snow was farmed and hand placed. As were the trees and the biome basically hand terraformed.

I’m burnt out haha

Unfinished Pictures

Coords 741 136 218

Im taking a break for christmas yall. Gotta go be with family… meet girlfriend’s fam virtually etc. (Covid has certainly made things interesting this year)… Love seeing all the builds come to fruition though. Whos working on the persian one?

7 Likes

This server has been so much fun, it has motivated me to build my own locally hosted server on Ubuntu Server running on ESXi. I even managed to copy my local game file over to the server so the whole family can play (once the L1T server dies)

My whole life is ruined now… Thanks Obama!

7 Likes

Maybe we can keep it @SgtAwesomesauce @wendell et al hosting… I think I asked this question in here before. Though I guess it’s just about having hardware and what not and not relying on linode partnership?

3 Likes

Just delete the cave files and it will leave the surface alone. Regenerating stuff I think idk

1 Like

I would host it, but my upload is 20Mb/s at best. My friend has fiber but it is AU $150 per month for gigabit… So, he is sticking with his 100/Mbs plan.

God I hate our crumby Internets!

1 Like

It’s me :hugs:

4 Likes

My house is at:
-34 64 -232

someone built a duck in front of my view of the sunset but that’s okay

3 Likes

I’d kill for 150/mo gigabit. It’s nearly double that here.

Yeah, we haven’t given it a full discussion as to if we will be keeping the server up or not. I’ll probably have that discussion this weekend.

2 Likes

My base is at -166, 63, 208. I also have a bunker.

3 Likes

Murdock58
My coords are -166 79 228

1 Like

Nice. I’m curious to see where you take it. Looks old persian. Meso gilgamesh’s era

1 Like

Here is what my Empire of Dirt looks like currently, at around, 4100/-8930

I also found a sunk ship in my travels,

6 Likes

check out the adventurer’s guild 50/-227

7 Likes

After visiting -11760, -200 the world map mod reached a limit and scaled down the exported png file and makes it harder now to get a nice fullsize worldmap running. So at the moment there will be no updates to http://168.119.99.216/map.html to prevent quality degradation.

5 Likes

There was an Intentional game mechanic snafu in the enderfarm, restoration in process by the perpetrator. He was very sorry to say the least, good time to beautify the place if anyone is interested

1 Like

Duck

8 Likes

Are you sure it’s not a chicken? Do we have to check the eggs?

1 Like

Take a look at it’s behind, and it may surprise you! :wink:

2 Likes

when was this map last updated?

1 Like

24.12.2020 18:27 CET was the last update

3 Likes