[Official] L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

Well it doesn’t look like I’m gonna have time to finish my build in time for the competition due to irl obligations, mainly work. I started building a village and set up my netherwart farm around 440, 45, -635 in the nether.

The structure that was gonna become my main base is near by at about 280, 64. -643.

If the server sticks around hopefully I’ll get to finish one day. Base needs another two or three layers plus the interior around the VERY unfinished stargate nether portal. Village needs much expansion, nametagged piglin residents for easy bartering, and a way bigger wart farm. Haven’t even started connecting the ares yet but that’s the plan.

2 Likes

It sounds like there is a lot of demand for this

3 Likes

ok… i guess i’ll post my worthless entry here. i don’t think kreestuh found it as amusing as i did.

Looking good :wink:
Have you fixed the permissions? So people can remove their own minecarts? Also the “ejectors” are easy, it’s just an activator rail with redstone under it(they’re cheap).

Unrelated, but I’d like to mention that I would also keep playing on this server, if it stays up after the event.

I don’t recommend staying at the inn part.

i made a spreadsheet with coords of everyone’s builds that i’ve found to date. anyone should be able to edit the spreadsheet to change whatever they want. I take zero responsibility for the accuracy of the info in the doc because anyone can edit and ppl may have moved or there could be a typo :slight_smile:

https://personal.onlyoffice.com/Products/Files/DocEditor.aspx?fileid=3874857&doc=V2xpZG1kSDgvcUJ1MVQ1T2h5SnBTZjljZkFuVnhrcFB2RHRXTmxwdlpZbz0_IjM4NzQ4NTci0

i wish kreestuh would use the stick to figure out who’s claimed an area rather than wondering who built what.

edit - had an oopsie with the file, restored it from what i had local

4 Likes

I am so done. It was a bad idea to do a glazed terracotta ceiling, so much pain.

8 Likes

I stopped by and noticed you hadn’t claimed anything. If you don’t have enough space to claim, feel free to let me know and I can expand your claims.

That goes for anyone who’s building a thing.

Hmmmm your green blocks are off on one side?

Top left that line, is off by one block compared to the other 3

Dammit :sweat_smile:

Is it possible to get a few more claim blocks please? Part of my build keeps getting griefed…

what’s all happening

Where? On my end it looks like the bar, chicken monument, stables, base building and farm house are all claimed by me.

Anybody still getting missed ticks, or is it just me?

I’m having the issue of breaking a block and having it instantly reappear, sometimes several times in a row. Same with placing blocks to a lesser extent.

Quite annoying.

1 Like

Happens to me too and way too often. But it might be because I’m in Europe.

I am in the US averaging under 50ms ping.

It seems like blocks that take longer to break are more likely to have issues. Like sand is almost never an issue, but logs I’m having issues with probably 20% of blocks breaking.

1 Like

On the back of dessert bazaar I have raw resource blocks that are being stolen since I ran out of claim blocks.

I have a Jurassic Park theme going on, I’ll add coords and maybe some pics later on.

do we have an end date?

I updated my map again. Because the image is scaled down now by the world map mod, i decided to keep the old map and just added the new one.
The updated map: http://168.119.99.216/map2.html
The old map: http://168.119.99.216/map.html
it takes some time to load the page if your connection is slow because the images are ~20MB each and the browser also needs time to render them.
I added a few coordinates to builds that are far away from spawn.

6 Likes