[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

it doesn’t have to be 128x128 but being square helps. And I’ve used Spritecraft in the past, it has alot more options. The original download site is gone though. autosaved has a link to the old java file. i don’t know if it works though.
Screenshot from 2022-01-29 09-48-45

3 Likes

Thanks to @sprouts87 for designing this schematic for the classic Picard facepalm meme, and also for helping to place it along with @dexmaster and @vargonian

7 Likes

Looks great btw, I see it’s already added to free map art point so if anyone needs it it’s also there.

P.S. Barrel behind sign has more resources if anyone wants to add their own maps or do lots of copies :smiley:

4 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce @PhaseLockedLoop Is the server down? I can’t open the Online Map and i can’t join the server

Appears to be @sent_to_dev_null

Not sure what happened, everything died, but the server didn’t reboot. I’m starting er back up.

Should be up now.

4 Likes

Thanks for catching this one. I was MIA sock the door style. I did not see notifications until now.

Logs show anything on the system? The journal?

I haven’t had time to investingate

4 Likes

Didn’t realize Wendell had posted on Friday, oops! Here’s the final judging for the build contest:

Devember | Minecraft Build Contest Finalists 2021 🏆

You guys knocked it out of the park and also I secretly hate you all for making it so hard for me to judge every year. :heart:

12 Likes

10 Likes

Just wait until you give them creative :joy:

I think we might need scripts to automate the server crashing and recovering.

4 Likes

Any thoughts on being able to download a copy of the world?

2 Likes

I have been asking that too, just in private messages to the minecraft server admins. In april last year i got the old map and it was around 30GB uncompressed and like 12 to 13GB compressed, thanks to SgtAwesomesauce who pushed it(as a compressed file) directly per sftp onto my vps. Maybe @wendell and @kreestuh can help with that. I could use my vps to provide downloads for other people as i get like 20TB of traffic per month included in my current vps plan and i don’t even use more than 1tb average per month.

3 Likes
1 Like

I dug around a geode I found near spawn and made a sort of exhibit out of it. Nothing fancy but I haven’t dealt with them too much and found it interesting and figured I’d share.

Aprox -200, -1250

8 Likes

Is there a way for people that played on the server to get the world files please?
@kreestuh

2 Likes

absolutely, play on the server…

1 Like

im watching you…

4 Likes

Hahaha, I was pretending :smiley:

2 Likes