[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

@SgtAwesomesauce @sent_to_dev_null has a request. I have sent it to you via element

@dexmaster and i built this. Thanks to @FamousNerdMan, @AlaniCat, @vargonian and @Murdock58 for letting me knowingly… “borrow” sea lanterns :smiley: its 128x128 of said lanterns - the L1. Dex said i was crazy to use sea lanterns, but 1: i stole “borrowed” most some of them and 2: it glows at night :smiley: Dex is currently restocking the guardian farm if you want need more.

16 Likes

There is already a shulker full at guardian farm so if anyone needs sea lanterns, it should not slow you down, @sprouts87 has not mentioned that he had 4-5 shulkers in storage out of 7 needed for map art :D. It looks great from above too :slight_smile:

7 Likes

IMO, This is definitely the best way to solve the disparity of time and effort between participants, while maximizing their creative potential. A creative competition does not exclude the viability of SMP during or after such a creative competition.

I am excited about the potential gamification of builds that creative mode enables fast and frequent iterations of, i.e. dungeon crawls, player traps, mazes, PvE arenas, PvP arenas, parkour, elytra courses, etc

i also thought limit to a certain volume?

yes perhaps some such rules will be appropriate, maybe less strict volume, and limit to natural biome

I thought I would shill that for ya

Ay, oh, way to go, Ohio…
Quick update, added a sub and the only logical next step was an SSBN Ohio Class.
I hope we have a chance to demo what we have all built. The Wood Sub is setup for Glorious Viking funeral.

7 Likes

If only there was a Sean Connery look alike villager

4 Likes

Captain Marko Ramius is as close as I can get. :smiley:

Give me a ping, Vasily. One ping only, please.

4 Likes

I popped in just to see the subs

2 Likes

I know I have an unpopular opinion but I think spiders are cool. Here’s my orb weaver map art.

10 Likes

What did I do? lmao

i raided your stash of sea lanterns, as i was short :smiley:

I saw that and was wondering who did that, nicely done!

1 Like

Bravo to whomever did this.

2 Likes

the old server?

Indeed. Went back for nostalgia.

That picard tho… :slight_smile:

@FamousNerdMan

1 Like

i spammed many copies of it wherever i had permission. So if its on your build and it offends you, it was I not @AlaniCat

2 Likes