[Official] 2021 L1 Devember Minecraft Server! Vanilla Survival + Build Contest

My build is the Dwarven city near spawn
It’s not finished (only have an hour or 2 after work free) but It’s only honorary participation anyway since I’m not eligible to win

That’s fine though since working for Wendell and actually being treated like a human being is better than any contest prize

Good luck Minecrafters

6 Likes

wow all these builds look amazing, i probably wont get in top 10 but good luck to all

3 Likes

I had fun just helping out where I could…

3 Likes

8 Likes

kfc has chickens

7 Likes

I was about to ask where this was but literally stumbled right into it while I was flying around haha, perfect. Taking screenshots now.

3 Likes

I feel like I might have be come a boomer when I wasn’t looking. Can someone explain to me like I’m 5. How do I get on the server? If I’m supposed to create a new Minecraft Dynamic Map user, How and where do I “Run ‘/dynmap webregister’”? If I’m supposed to use “http://mc21.level1techs.com/” , Why won’t Minecraft accept it in the “Server Address” field? Level peeps, Please save from this glass box of emotions!
Edit: “mc21.level1techs.com” worked but I still wanna use Dynamic map…

1 Like

Remove http:// part for the server address in minecraft. should just be mc21.level1techs.com

can use the /dynmap webregister command once you are connected.

1 Like

Oh, Thanks, Friendo.

1 Like

“I feel like I might have be come a boomer when I wasn’t looking.”
that’s exactly how i felt about it :joy: :joy:

1 Like

also do we know when the judgement day is?

1 Like

Still working on getting broll of everything! But I have it narrowed down for the top three. Keep an eye out for a Devember winners thread soon.

11 Likes

Forgot to give credit to @sent_to_dev_null for doing the redstone christmas lights, so yeah. That was him :smiley:

:smiley:

9 Likes

palla-deserto

5 Likes

Soon™ so much good stuff!!!

15 Likes

So creative mode next year?

People were a bit adverse to the stricter rule sets.

2 Likes

@PhaseLockedLoop are you able to join the server for a moment?

Uhmm kind of in the middle of something. Is there an issue?

It is not something important, so no rush