Minecraft 2022

I Dont want to be the weirdo that asks where the 2022 devember server is, but where is the devemeber 2022 server. I need to get my yearly creative fix out of my system. I want to be judged. Even though every year all I do is build thousands of blocks worth of road I feel purposeless without the devemeber minecraft server.

15 Likes

12 Likes

I just want to be involved from the beggining instead of joining a game where it has already been completed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

@sent_to_dev_null

2 Likes

I think they have tapped out minecraft because we made it as hard as possible and it was still just…

good job guys!

4 Likes

God, last years were so impressive! I love seeing what the community does.

4 Likes

I’m ready for some Minecraft! All though I typically just help everyone else. Who knows I might get creative this year!

3 Likes

Yearly fix indeed. I do need.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Crap, I’m sorry all.

I dropped the ball. I can make up excuses, but the fact of the matter is I’ve been not running at 100% so I put it off.

I can’t promise it’ll be there tomorrow, but I can promise I’ll put a good 3-4 hours of work into it.

14 Likes

@SgtAwesomesauce Thank you for at least some info :slight_smile: I can say at least from myself, some news is always better than silence.
I also as other people here might not be even in the run, but when I have time, I like playing around and helping other builders. So I’m glad it at least is in the works… :smiley:

P.S. If you need some help I’m sure at least few people could help (delegating and division of tasks makes them much more manageable)

4 Likes

I am currently working on it. Expect it to be a more simple setup this year; but I’m just excited to get a server up for yall.

8 Likes

Sweet!
PS. I’ve locked my self out of Discord so, I will be checking in here! LoL ( I was logged out of my PC, changed phones and can’t find the back-up code.)

Alright folks; server’s up.

Running 1.19.2

Dynmap: Minecraft Dynamic Map
server IP: minecraft.level1techs.com

Please keep in mind that while we do have a block logging system, we cannot guarantee the safety of your creations. As such, please make use of the GriefPrevention plugin to protect your builds. I will make myself available to adjust claim blocks for anyone who needs them, but please try to make these requests before you need them.

The dynmap is still rendering out, so please be patient there.

For your reference, this guide will help you get started with GriefPrevention:

Enjoy!

12 Likes

19.2 correct?

Oh snap Minecraft’s up

Yes, sorry. Should have clarified.

Oh nice, man I wish I had more free time and I’d join for once.

Someone should pin the [Official] Minecraft 2022 thread up there while you’re at it :kissing:

2 Likes

Praise Wendell Sarge! Saviour of the community!

Seriously tho, well done for taking the time bud

6 Likes

Its not that we expected there to be a minecraft server, not even that we hoped that there would be prizes. We just wanted to be Lvl1minecrafting because its what we do at this time of year, not because we can, but because we must.

6 Likes