Mass effect Andromeda

i usually troll around with the charge(warpdash thing)
singularity
and remnant vi (or the little energy shield backlash)

I was going to reply this on the hardest level but maybe I will wait for a major patch.. no idea when that will happen.

As for the AI trying to maintain galaxies indefinitely, its pretty flawed logic, all things must eventually die and decay, even the universe. Life just moves on, or restarts itself (universe singularity big boom). It makes sense however that a AI system not to accept change or death as a progress meter.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

Patch 1.05 will begin to roll out on Thursday, April 6th.

My wishful thinking is that they are doing some tests, but Shit Senses tell me its just stalling because of consoles doing whatever they are doing.

1 Like

Sweet they are patching the game. That means when I decide to get into the Mass Effect series in the next year or so, most of the game's problems will be alleviate and I will get it for the low price of $20 and have a better experience.

What's the TL;DR? Won't open for me.

I'm not liking how they are downplaying how severe the issue is by stating "sometimes", "rare", or "some". I have zero faith that audio will work because its been around for couple years already and I just wish that some hardware change will magically fix it.

I tend to forget how much I hate EA but what can I do when nobody else is creating Dragon Age's or Mass Effect's. On brighter note if you don't care about multiplayer, CPY seems to have cracked Andromeda which probably has better singleplayer features but finding about those is really hard as EA is avoiding using term "DLC".

Porygon

1 Like

Well it only took 10 days but Mass Effect Andromeda has been stripped of its denuvo DRM by cracking community

Still experiencing same audio crashes.

mine is updating a whole 1.11gb

8:39 "You could fly the fucking Normandy through this plothole" - Syy, Saturday April 8 2017

1 Like

I cannot agree more.

The story is complete shit. The acting is terrible (my face is tired?)

My Ryder held a little conference meeting on the Tempest, where we had to decide what to do next, and at the end everyone started to walk away.

Ryder yells out "I didn't say dismissed!".
"Okay everyone's dismissed.

Everyone just walks away silently.

Seriously. What kind of writing is this?

Man I went on a hell of a nostalgia trip when he started talking about the characters from the first series. Yep. Time to replay.

Seems like I can get rid of audio crashes by changing Thread.JobThreadPriority. 0-1 changed crashes to cutouts, and 2 made that cutout disappear aside from cutscenes popping which makes that dialogue pop to overlap next line.

Decided to just skip testing from 2 to 8 and left it like that because nothing bad happened and I don't know if it like assigns thread to different core or just enables more threads.

Also, I did write everything down myself to user.cfg as everything is set to -1 which doesn't seem to work.

Thread.ProcessorCount -1 -> 8
Thread.MaxProcessorCount 5 -> 6 "7-8 freezes, 6 freezes with MinFree left to -1."
Thread.MinFreeProcessorCount -1 -> 0
Thread.JobThreadPriority -1 -> 8

Worst case: I did move thread to last core and enable one more thread.
Worst best case: Everything is everywhere.

For me I didn't like how everything was so similar to milky way, it is true the gett are just organic reapers in such but I guess any enemy they put in there could be, it just be nice if we weren't fighting yet another massive empire overreaching alien species that has no reasoning for some... reason.

Still good game, playing through now with female Ryder on Insanity level and I'm now getting the hang of it, even managed to beat the first architect first try! I'm going to experiment with the BEAM mod upgrade for weapons soon, see if I can turn some of these things into a golden goose...

On insanity difficulty ALLOT of the weapons do so little damage that its not feasible to use them what so ever(pistols are for the trashcan), I have a shotgun currently that does 1000dmg with unlimited shots (%5 health hit for a reload is a deal) and the enemy still can take 2-6 shots to take down! In comparison, on normal level it took 1 shot!

Add homing
Biotic charge fully refills shields
Vanguard recovers 25%shields per mellee hit
Biotic amp melees quickly

Melee isn't something I do much of unless I can get close, and in this case when shields can drop in 1 shot, yeah. I may change to Biotic amp melee however, atm I'm using the omitool thing. My style is killing things at range rather then running around all over the place stabbing stuff, thought in some areas it's unavoidable.

With drones I'm liking that infinite ammo Remnant assault rifle "Sweeper" with homing mod, and I started to first use that with long range Singularity which is similar to what you are doing I guess.

Pick up the soned
You have to go hunt those big hulking fiend monsters but add vintage heatsink and homing

Gives you about maybe a 60 round clip and roughly 45 damage a shot with homing