Lightspeed web traffic workarounds

At least you don’t get expelled here... you get "forced" to help the admin fix the holes you discovered and abused fg - by him, the principal never got to know what happened.
As of today I have good contact with the teacher/admin.

thats exactly what they hired me to do. I got payed 9.85 an hour every day except weekends over the summer. they taught me how to use the whole system. passwords and everything. as soon as the school year roles around. I get f**ked in the ass by the main admin and he gets the principle to suspend me the first week of school. (it was a four day week they started school on a tuesday)

if you were wondering...

hissing sound followed by a plonk... head is hitting the tabletop
c'mon... that's not normal... gosh I mean... gosh... sorry.. can't get my mind accepting that ToA (therms of abuse)

Right because there is any way for them to tell unless they are sniffing in which case thats illegal and you can sue them because for all you have to tell the judge you forgot to turn you phone onto airplane mode and you had Hearthstone running in the background.

they dont have to check if we are using data, they can just check if we are absent from school that day, and if we are not absent, and we are not connected to the wifi. then we must be using data.

Who! Who can force me on what law to use my Phone? Who! Who can prove that I used data on my phone? there is still that strange thing called GSM.. not everything cellular is packetbased yet.

sting ray or trigger fish

C'mon, I might not get my head around that, but are you at a school or a SuperMax prison?
IMSI catcher? jammers? fuck.. is that the war against students? who over there declared that?

oh im sure they dont do that. i was just mentioning that as an answer to your question about people proving if you use data.

but yes... its basically a war.

1 Like

Declare the war, ddos there dns/dhcp

And get expelled ... great way of fighting a war.

Why would they know it was you. Just buy a cheap rasppi + wifi adaptor and hide it

DDOS with a rasppi... mhmmmm...

ment dos, sorry. You could use dhcp depletion for it for example

You can say that you just didn't get on the internet that day. You also can "Connect" then promptly disconnect so that you are logged as having gotten on the network.

Not sure how to do it but you could also make the phone prioritize a cell connection over a wifi network (The exact opposite than you normally would have it)

if i could log in as someone else on like 20 computers this would be great. assuming they never figured out it was me.

Considering you have gotten in trouble for this stuff before they would at least have you on the suspect list.

yeah, my friends and i are blamed for everything until we can prove it wasnt us.

Now, since they are using URL filtering + ssl/www only connections I think the only way to trick the system is to make a clever MIM attack! You should try and put a compromised website on the white list.

Perhaps you can bring up a blog, hosted on your own server, then ask your teachers you need access to the site for whatever reason. Write some stuff up, "use your blog", and have a hidden java browser somewhere in the pages :)