Level 1 Gains

Trying this shit out cuz why not

I just stirred with a spoon before adding cream and it’s not bad… gonna try with milk tomorrow

1 Like

try to blend it with a blender or hand-held blender, works way better than with a spoon.

What about a shaker bottle? I do have a Ninja but that might be overkill lol

This shit has me freakin amped up!

1 Like

Same lol :joy:

From my experience, a blender is better because you get a very smooth keto coffee with a shaker or anything “non overkill” it never really joins together really.

Be Brave! Try it with a blender!

Imma try that tomorrow, and actually go to the gym. I just wanted to test the effects today, oooh boy!

Like adderall focus

1 Like

I’m doing keto for 2 weeks now (fairly straight, 80% Fat and under 10% carbs) and focus is insane.

I had a meeting today that went from 10am to 5pm with a total of 50 minutes breakes.

I FUCKING DESTROYED THAT MEETING!

So keeping the focus through out the day is possible and in the morning after keto coffee i hit the weights at home, otherwise i probably would just go on a rampage. Absolutely insane that stuff, i love it!

2 Likes

Just be aware apparently some people get the shits from MCT oil (or maybe just excessive amounts of it).

I haven’t tried it myself, i’m focusing most of my fat addition on coconut oil or ghee.

Also. 100.8 kg today.

That makes around 5 kg (for the yanks, about 11-12 lb) lost since christmas (only started recording in health app again since the 4th). Can clearly see the initial KETO water loss in the first few days…

Also, trying intermittent fasting for the first time officially today.

Last ate at 8:30 pm. its now just coming up 12pm the next day. Could eat. Could easily not eat.

My sister has been keto for about a year (Paleo before that and prior, vegan for 4 years between 97 and 01 until she figured out it was bad for her).

Swears by intermittent fasting. She’s done 3 days before and reckons that it has impacted some benign cysts that she had to the point where they are almost fully re-absorbed. Which kinda lines up with the rumblings i’ve heard about cancer cells not being able to process fat/ketones and being reliant on sugar/glucose.

Non keto-style diet aware article about sugars vs. cancer:

2 Likes

Dude you are going hard! :100: :fire:

I read somewhere that there might be a link from cancer to inflammation and inflammation to other health problems as depression and such.

Would not be surprised if that is actually linked.

1 Like

Time to hit the weights. :muscle:

For me. The only true way to know if I am losing weight. Is how many pull ups I am able to do.

Are you hitting the weights hard? That sound painful.

Yeah pretty much sugar is the worst thing for you imo. Might as well smoke cigs if you eat tons of sugar.

Luckily my alcoholism cured my sweet tooth :joy: but I have cut back on that a lot

2 Likes

I do wanna say that I read on Twitter a summary of a study that the combination of smoking cigs, processed food and sugar ups the likelihood of cancer by 400% or something.

So… If you wanna kill yourself reaaaaaly slow: do all the bad things at once for a couple of decades. :joy:

2 Likes

What really gets me motivated to exercise is anime girls exercising

In all seriousness since I’ve stopped eating like a slob, quit drinking a monster a day and started exercising once in a while i feel dramatically better and have dropped 20 pounds.

Im pretty stoked and want to keep it going so im looking into a gym by my work.

2 Likes

I never liked going to a gym. While in my house, I bought equipment to avoid it. Now have a gym in my condominium complex, and keep dumbbells handy by my bed.

I don’t know… I probably have issues with traveling to a gym, and that it is populated by many others (their sweat included, and yes… people sweat in the condo gym as well). I tried it for a week under my brother’s membership. Yeah… no, not for me.

1 Like

So intermittent fasting went off without issue yesterday. Could have gone longer than 1pm but wanted to get lunch out of the way during lunch break. Had a small dinner quite late, didn’t get home til 10pm.

100.3 kg this morning. Another 1/2 kg down over night, rate of weight loss looks to have accelerated after plateauing for a couple of days. Suspect maybe the initial loss was retained fluid, and now its burning fat.

Haven’t done any exercise since Monday (rest week after going hard for a couple of weeks). Heading out for a bike ride tomorrow after work.

Feeling pretty awesome.

You don’t really have to eat that much on a keto diet. But you should eat those blueberry and spinach. Brain needs those antioxidants.

Eating some raspberries (less carbs than blueberries) every day and also green tea. Spinach is also on the menu, as is asparagus on a regular basis.

Blueberries also in the fridge, but we’re using them for keto style fruit bread.

Berries everyday are a must for brain and stomach. It keeps your body from being to acidic and can repair scar tissue in the brain.

1 Like