Level 1 Gains

What are you waiting for princess. Start pumping iron like a man. Am I talking gay enough for ya?

Too gay, too little action.

Eat some steak and watch Rocky 2, try again next day.

1 Like

You are right. You need a milky yellow shake to down all of that food.

what are you talking about!?

the amount of German and englisch words describing various forms of heavy cream are too damn high…

I was thinking orange sherbert. But okay you kinky bastard.

Thank you again for your valuable contribution to this cause.

Weigh in this morning. Down to 101.3kg.

Was 106+ prior to the new year (didn’t measure weight from say chistmas until the 4th of Jan, but definitely recall 106 in there in december). Seem to be dropping 300-500g per day fairly reliably.

More importantly, feeling fitter and more energy.

2 Likes

Speak in freedom units.

1 Like

I am.

How’s that TSA probing?

edit:

Way to go!!!

Good stuff, keep on keeping on! :pray: :100:

1 Like

@Eagle_88 I have deleted some of your posts. Stay on topic.

@thro

Keto game strong

IMG_20190114_211054

2 Likes

Leafy greens people! I don’t see enough leafy sh*t.

Helps with digestion and I think it helps clean out the colon.

Yeah, under 20g carbs is what we’re aiming for.

Some people reckon under 50 is fine. We’re gonna try stick under 20 for all of january and maybe introduce a few more up to 50 next month and see how it plays out. Having a budget of 50g to play with after being used to 20 will be a piece of cake to hit :smiley:

Did discover yesterday that doing keto may put you low on magnesium and potassium (most people even not on keto are low on potassium apparently).

Avocado and fish help with those, but its difficult to get enough.

So going to try taking some supplements for magnesium and potassium specifically. Might help muscles feel less sore. I’ve been a bit sore the past couple of days but not sure if its just that i’ve smashed the bike too much lately and not enough recovery time (6 days last week) or low electrolytes.

Also, for context - was basically sedentary (outside of walking around during the day a bit and riding motorcycle) and did fuck all exercise at all before hitting the bike pretty hard this month, so the body is likely freaking out too.

Will see how it goes.

For the sake of bulking(+3lb in the past two weeks). Last 7 day average.
Screenshot%20from%202019-01-14%2015-58-27
I tend to overshoot my fat goal when my appetite is lacking. I find it easier to get the calories in. Avoiding processed sugar as much as possible.

Some who have done the 100% carnivore diet may disagree :smiley:

look up “vegan tries carnivore diet” on youtube…

1 Like

You can’t digest famine food if you do not have bacteria to break it down. Raw meat taste like butter and has more nutrients when not cooked. And egg is best consumed raw or runny. Because when it is cooked the protein chain is changed. And it is made a bit difficult to digest. Just like unfermented soy.

1 Like

I think I might be in Ketosis and not know it. Since I find it hard to gain weight.

drink beer

:rofl:

No. That has estrogen mimickers in it.